Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lime crime hard to get velveteens

11 posts, 10 members
janini9
341 posts
For those Limecrime fans, the new riot velveteen is available again along with those hard to get wicked, cashmere and salem colours. 
Susilia
484 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd7YxwMCVk&feature=youtu.be

If you're planning on buying limecrime products, this 14 min. video will change your mind, even if it won't just watch it before buying, so you will be clear about who you are supporting.

If it puts off just one person of buying their products, it was worth it. Also, their instagram was turned into private and they blocked people from posting on their facebook page, dodgy as. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Wow, that video is intense. I had a brief google of what was happening but this video is explaining everything way better haha.  And as for making the Lime Crime instagram private, as well as Doe Deere's insta, thats a bit childish I think. LC is followed by millions of people and I doubt they would go through their requests to accept everyone. Suspicious indeed
chikoboo
3402 posts
Regardless of the LC issue there is so many dupes that are flooding the market nowadays some better quality, some worse.  The whole exclusivety of them is going to be a thing of the past.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
What would be a good dupe for the carousel glosses and velvetines? They're the ones I wanted to try most but not so much from that brand anymore!
Lutece
1849 posts
On IG there are a few pages, limecrimedupes and dupethat check them out :)
Macs
5351 posts
Even though lime crime is getting bad talk about it online. It's still a real good product to use. Tried Utopia and fell in love. 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I love lime crime velvetines but won't be purchasing them from the official site. I am thinking about getting a few from la splash which have some dupes of the velvetines and are abit cheaper.
mkltsullivan
85 posts
I've wanted to try LC cashmere so bad. because of historical shady business practices years ago I never tried limecrime.and the recent scandal I will continue to dodge them. Limecrime gained popularity because they catered for a part of the beauty world that hasn't blossomed yet, now it has limecrimes public embarrassments will bring the company down sadly
mkltsullivan
85 posts
I've wanted to try LC cashmere so bad. because of historical shady business practices years ago I never tried limecrime.and the recent scandal I will continue to dodge them. Limecrime gained popularity because they catered for a part of the beauty world that hasn't blossomed yet, now it has limecrimes public embarrassments will bring the company down sadly
Shazzaali
45 posts
Such a shame for Lime Crime. Their products were all the rave and I did buy a few things myself even though they are a bit over priced. Now that I know about their dodgy business I won't be buying their products anymore. There are much better products in the market these days made with honesty.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!