Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lime Crime - have u guys heard??? Letter "e" can't be copied and pasted in post, sorry.

19 posts, 15 members
Susilia
484 posts
Th.y stopp.d distributing to Australia and N.w Z.aland, buy th.m whil. stock lasts, aft.r that w. hav. to buy from th.ir us sit. 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I knoooow I'm so gutted! I was waiting for Pansy to hit our shores but looks like it never will, had to bite the bullet and buy from the US but not sure how long shipping will take over Christmas 

I'm hooked ever since you gifted me Pink Velvet (which I'm wearing in my profile picture) - thank-you again!! :)
Susilia
484 posts
Y.ah, I was waiting for Cashm.r., so gutt.d! You ar. so w.lcom., I  n.v.r  g.t to w.ar min.,  I should g.t this stupid k.yboard fix.d though... :D 
Macs
5351 posts
I've been dreaming of purchasing something from limecrime . What stink news.
kayxcake
422 posts
Yeah so sad I saw beautybliss' blog post, but then it doesn't really affect me that much cause i hardly buy lime crime products from a NZ retailer. I'm one who'd rather wait patiently for an item to arrive and grab a bargain than spend a fortune on something I can get within 2 days haha. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I think it really sucks as it doesn't give you the opportunity to support local retailers, which is where I've always purchased my Lime Crime from. It's good that you can still purchase from them directly but I won't be doing that. I hope that they have a valid reason for doing this - it seems like a strange move and I hope that they will reveal why they did it. I'm pretty gutted as I do like the products but this has hacked me off a bit in all honesty. 
Lutece
1849 posts
It's sad news but in glad we can still purchase off them :)

StayClassy-xo
240 posts
But why? :(
simone94
191 posts
I never used to own any lime crime, when I heard that I was no longer going to be able to get it easily I purchased Babette and Geradium, anyway they arrived today and I love them!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I never owned or purchased any LC items since I was doing a project pan with my makeup this year. But I have been eyeing Wicked, but it's never in stock since it's so popular. I do hope they explain why they decided they're no long shipping to NZ and Australian retailers.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I own 7 lipsticks from them and love every single one. I also have 3 velvetines and love them too. Will definitely had to do orders through there US site to get pansy.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Apparently they are struggling to keep up with demand and so are focussing on the US market. Bit of a shame for Aus and NZ buyers though.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I own almost everything Lime Crime has brought out lol and this hasn't put me off the brand, Doe Deere has always wanted to keep it a cult brand that is why she only releases a certain number of each product and it runs out of stock really fast, she is big into the expos and only has a small staff base, so I understand why she has scaled back if she can't keep up with demand.  If you follow her or LC on IG of FB you can read the numerous requests of people asking for stock to be refilled.  There is loads of cult brands that want to stay small and not sell out to bigger stores like Sephora where the production increase impacts the quality of products.  Imagine if they did how crappy would the packaging get to stay competitive and if you like me I love the packaging almost as much as the contents.
tarawr158
119 posts
I heard and it's so sad! Better stock up while I can... haha
janini9
341 posts
Just ordered the Black Velvet and Pansy Velveteen and  Poisonberry, Airborne Unicorn and No She Didn't Unicorn lipsticks for the daughters as part of Xmas gifts. I know they won't arrive before the 24th, but I have printed out the pics of each and will paste onto a gift card "to come from Santa". 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Janini you might be surprised my last order from LC a week ago only took 6 days to get here
janini9
341 posts
I should have ordered earlier, but I have have spent so much time looking at all these cool make up sites I never knew existed. My credit card says stop reading BR members posts about cool products.

eightcupsoftea
15 posts
They're going to come back to Aus/NZ retailers, they made a post about it on the lime crime tumblr page
janini9
341 posts
Lime Crime order came first thing yesterday and was packaged beautifully. Great fast service.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!