Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Latest discoveries...

36 posts, 15 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
What have you only started using in the last few weeks that you’re already obsessing over?

For me I have so many holy grail items already but the newly acquired standouts are:

- GHD final shine spray 
- Soap & Glory Rich and Foamous body wash
- Kmart eye masks 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Well last couple of months but I'm really loving the Kiehls avocado eye cream. Got a couple of sample sachets and being using them. No ground breaking ingredients but the texture is amazing at locking in moisture and it's fixed a few of the hashtags I previous had from using a a previous eyecream that dried out my undereyes. 

Currently hoping Farmers has a free postage day but I don't think it's going to stop me getting a fullsized pot.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm I have a few

- Essano recovery hair serum
-The Ordinary hyaluronic acid
-Pure Fiji mango body butter
-Powerbrite teeth whitening powder
-Urban Decay perversion mascara

Love these little treasures!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yessssssss perversion!!!! Pure Fiji Mango is my tied-for-first scent of theirs along with Guava
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lewis road creamery gingerbread milk OMG. Tho i suppose its not me using it. Its me inhaling it like it deserves

Other noteable mentions - trilogy overnight mask, clinique moisturizer (idk the name but it looks like custard), khiels ultra facial moisturizer and SKIN by ecostore facial oil. Blow me down the road with the letter you've written home about. In love.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Pure Fiji is absolutely divine. Their body butter is the best I've ever used, if I had the money I would use it every day. Everytime I use their body scrub it scents the entire bathroom and lingers for hours. I also like using their body oils for my hair every couple of weeks.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Essano daycream, Benefit Roller Lash (ok, I have used a mini of this a few years ago and loved it, so not technically new, but a wonderful re-discovery) and The Ordinary's 2% Retinol serum.
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm dying to try Pure Fiji. I'll be watching for a special so I can justify it!
Kimrose
1412 posts
Pure Fiji noni scent drives me insane! The body scrub leaves you so blimmin soft and smooth and lucious! If you got to Fiji it is literally half the price it is here, so if you know someone that is going ask them to grab you some.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Their cheaper brand Reniu is also nice. 

Recent discoveries I'm loving are Hada Labo lotions. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Can’t waaaaait to go to Fiji :)

Pure Fiji gift sets are as low as $20, best way to try stuff
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I didn't know that Soozie, I have a 5 pack of Reniu oils which smell amazing!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Just one product for me at the moment and that is the GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment. Not only does it look awesome (silver eek) but I noticed after one use it had made my skin look and feel so much more clearer. Definitely going to be buying more of this.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Really liked the Mentholatum - Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (Moist) as a gel toner. I think I'm going to mainly get gel toners from now on. I like that extra layer of hydration. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Also been really loving Becca bronzers, blush and highlighters. Well, I have been liking the hightlighters for a long time but recently started using the blush and bronzer and they are so blendable and just give the most gorgeous luminous smooth finish to the skin. They are pigmented but blend really well. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
rediscovered burts bees the other week... forgot how much i loved it!
Macs
5351 posts
My current faves: 

Juicy Couture Rose
Garnier Micellar Water in oil 
Maybelline Dewy foundation 

Ive seen Pure Fiji at Sylvia Park. The price though couldn’t bring myself to spend that much lol I’ve been wanting to try the scrub for a long time. My cousin went over to the islands said there’s a Factory there selling them at quarter of the price .
tannygirl
3392 posts
     Not a new discovery but you can't afford Pure Fiji Body Butters Bon Bon body butters are almost as good they're light and non-greasy but so moisturizing and smell so delicious I have the Peaches and Cream and Hot Chocolate ones. I think it's around 13 bucks for 120ml.

I had the Vanilla Pavlova in the old formulation which I honestly thought was amazing but Bon Bon made it even better. Farmers and Life Pharmacy stock Bon Bon now so I really hope more of the range is added to the database since this NZ brand is becoming more widely accessible.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Bon Bon has been my latest discovery. I'm also keen to check out Estee Lauder's Pure Colour Love Liquid Lip.
MareeB
5239 posts
Both Olive and Evolu oils. I love them both so much!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
L’Oreal Pure Clay Charcoal Face Wash (works great on my very oily skin)
Ethique Solid Glow Lavender & Vanilla Deodorant Bar
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I really want to try BonBon
Julieal
915 posts
Pure Fiji are my favourite .
tannygirl
3392 posts
    The Ordinary's Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%  took about 2 weeks or maybe 2 and a half weeks of daily use to get my skin acclimatized but totally worth it because I actually see a couple really stubborn sunspots lightening up a bit more than when I used the Alpha Arbutin daily. I've been mixing it with a couple drops of Reservatrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% and been applying it to my face in the morning. 
    I'm going to try the 30% in silicone next. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm loving the Trilogy age-proof CoQ10 eye recovery serum. Fabuloussss.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    The Trilogy Age-Proof Eye Recovery Serum is one of my favorites. I haven't tried the new formula (perhaps Trilogy just revamped the packaging) but that eye serum actually lightens dark circles over time, at least it did for me. Given the price it's a steal.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I discovered I really like lipgloss...well, the more pigmented lipglosses particularly the Sigma Lip Eclipse glosses which are more like a glossy liquid lipstick. I have the one in Sigma Pink and it's such a pretty magneta, fuschia shade. I've gotten compliments on it. Really pulls together my makeup look and it's not sticky and could last for more than four hours, but I need water and food before then. 
Imoshen
461 posts
The brand CeraVe.  Purchased from Amazon due to so many people raving about the products and I can see why!

Recently purchased from CeraVe:
- Salicylic Acid Cleanser (for some reason I can not purchase anymore of this product from Amazon)
- Salicylic Acid Lotion (this is really nice, makes my skin so smooth and soft)
- Hydrating Cleanser
- Foaming Cleanser
- Moisturising Cream (THIS stuff is amazing ... really rehydrated my skin, appears to be helping to fix my skin barrier and reducing redness, isn't oily and actually sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top like most moisturisers do).

We really need to get this brand into NZ for sale on the shelves.

Also loving the new toffee pop flavours!  Can't stop at two though and before you know, packet gone.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Imoshen I don't eat sugar but got Dad some of the new flavour toffee pops and he devoured the packet pretty quick!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i really like the caramelized white choc ones. I can stop at one, easily, but i don't have a sweet tooth at all. If it's cheesy, crunchy or salty it's a different story though
Helibabi
101 posts
Yesss love the new toffee pops omg so good. Caramelised ones sold out at my local though wahhh. 
Im loving the new lime crime I got just need somewhere to wear it now. Ugh I'm so buy first and ask questions later haha.
And I couldn't wait I had to buy the garnier hair mask in banana... it smells amazing and the tub is huge! So far only used as an treatment conditioner after proper shampoo and conditioner. 
Brought some of the aromatherapy co - smith and co products too in vanilla and lime which smell amazing. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I pulled out the Essano Intensive Hydrating Body Lotion and it absorbs quickly but feels hydrating and it's none irritating for my skin. I do like the sort of woodsy, spicy, modern rosey scent. If Essano just fixed the pumps on their products so they're easier to pop up that would make me buy them more often. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Also got a TooFaced hangover spray the other day (full sized for free!) and really loving that
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Lucky you Trudi. How did that workout? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
how did I end up with the freebie?

In instagram I commented on a picture saying that I hated a product as it stung my eyes and was a complete waste of $$ as I'd had to throw it out. They asked me to contact customer service and when I did they offered to send me a same-value free product from the states, so I chose this water when my first choice (the brow pencil) wasn't available.

I'd love to commend them for this but the process sucked.
shazatron101
5112 posts
apparently i already mentioned all the things i'm obsessing over... not surprising. ill add new things : the loreal lavender shampoo and conditioner! lavender is love 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!