Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

19 posts, 12 members
MrsO
196 posts
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried Lashtoniic the lash and brow serum and if it is worth trying, they are having a sale and it's only $49.00 for 3 months supply or $89.00 for 2. I have sensitive eyes and don't want to try it if it irritates them.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Do you know how long the sale is on for
MrsO
196 posts
Sorry I don't know how long the sale is on for, might wait for the reviews from some of those lucky beauties chosen to trial it.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I'm keen on this too hope the special lasts long enough to get the reviews on it before I part with the cash
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I was mega lucky to get on the trail. If it works and hoping it does ilk be wanting back up (at on special prices hehe)
Macs
5351 posts
I'll be watching out for your review too farmers wife. Can't wait to read about it.
glamfish
87 posts
Congrats on the trial :). That's such a good special.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This is stilll on my list to try, atleast now I can wait and see the reviews before I think about buying it for myself.
trudijoy
8375 posts
wonder how this compares to the other Lash/brow serum that has just gone up for a trial?

I put my hand up for that because I'm trying to get my brows thickened up - my lashes are already long.

Would be interesting to have someone use one each on each eye!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Good thinking Trudi
trudijoy
8375 posts
it'd be super award if one overworked and one was barely noticeable for the guinea-girl though hehe FW
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Defo keeping an eye out for the reviews on this as it's still cheaper than any other serum I've tried, even full price! I really hope it works :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You got me thinking. Wonder if people actually do that. Use two different ones at the same time to see results
MrsO
196 posts
Congrats on being picked for the trial Farmers Wife, I will be interestedly looking forward to your review.
shazatron101
5112 posts
One on each eye Farmers Wife? Hahaha it'd be super tempting to do really, to see the different results. I'm just so happy I got a trial I really, really wanted - I just hope that my back account feels the same if I fall in love with it ;-)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This is a rad trial for you ladies and Shannon I'm stoked for you that you got it, I know how much you wanted this one. I am looking forward to reading the reviews :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thanks Mrso
Yeah Shaz that's why I wonder how long the sale went for. It would look a bit wonky if 2 brands made them grow at different rates. Can't wait to compare our results
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I would be keen to try a lash serum but really want to read reviews before I buy as well.
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm going to look out for the reviews on these too. I'm also imagining a poor person who is trying two different products with one hairy caterpillar brow and one super skinny one!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!