Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

L.A. girl is on SALE! up to 80% off

48 posts, 15 members
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Hi ladies!

I AM BACK! I had a lovely time overseas but I really missed you all!

I got an email today from the Make up Clearance Company telling me they have up to 80% off L.A. girl! A-h-may-z-I-n-g! I went and got me lots of goodies, some for even as low as $3. I love their orange corrector and I use dark shades of their concealer to contour. I got their matte finish gloss, WHICH IS AMAZING! It seriously doesn't come off. Also a blush, and some loose powder that was only $3.60... crazy.

(since I am creating this, I'd like to also tell the ladies who told me to get EOH, that I finally got it, and am waiting on delivery yayyy!!).

p.s. super excited for BRBB and VAULT! My first time I'm eligible for the vault! Excitement overload.
astylecollector
204 posts
Oh no! I need to check this sale now. There are so many tempting things before I go away that I don't know whether to buy or not. I want them all!
Mila
1209 posts
Thanks ! this might just be worth checking out.....I love their nude eyeshadow palette !!....

I got the EOH mascara to recently I love it !! 
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Really? I got the NUDE eyeshadow palette prior to this sale.. and it just didn't make me go WOW. It's not that pigmented :( or maybe I'm just hard to please lool

However, this is one sale that I recommend you girls checking out. Seriously seriously worth it.

and YAY you got me excited about EOH! Is it really hard to remove? Do I do need to invest in another eyemakeup remover?!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
yay I've been trolling the site for like a solid month with my cart full alas I removed my nail polish & forgot to add it back on this would've made up for the postage, so happy that all I had to do was wait which now rewarded me with the online sale hooray, today has been a waiting day as I had to reload the site for the discount to be applied. So bad now I've done a bossy and makeupclearance order in 1 day.... (sigh) trying to save money for the vaults postage if I can in quick enough lol
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I have the Ultra and the Nude palettes and I love them! Also can't get enough of the Matte glosses... oh and can't forget eyeliners! Ahhh
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Postage for the vault isn't much at all, don't worry!
Rania-alani90
106 posts
OMG my new favourite is definitely the matte gloss.. the colour, wow... I got Backstage, and it's such a dark sexy colour!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks I put a little away for that in my online savers account 
Macs
5351 posts
Thats a good idea keri. I will do the same lol
Rania-alani90
106 posts
What are you girls eyeing out in the vault? I'm really wanting that foot spa
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
RaniaAlani_90 I've got my eyes on something but because it's the only one I've had to do like 3 different types of orders because I'll have to be super fast to get this item. Ok you twisted my arm I really need and want the hairdryer, my hair dryer died a few years back my mum said take it into the salon as it was GHD hairdryer blah blah blah. I'd just love to wash my hair and dry it out instead of tying it up wet causing major hair damage....  I see you're going for the luxury pamper item too nice
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm hoping noone else needs a drier I know Farmerswife is all good lol. It might right timing as I saw a thread about the poo not washing hair thingy a ma jiggy
Rania-alani90
106 posts
yeah ive been saving my points for something like this!!! and I hope you get your hair dryer :(
Macs
5351 posts
I wont be doing this vault. All my moneys tied up in getting kids back to school and  eveything they will need.
Rania-alani90
106 posts
You definitely have bigger priorities Macs!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I have Backstage, Dreamy, Fantasy, Frisky and Timeless... so amazing *sobs* 

As for the Vault I would like a foot spa and the ZA skincare kit. 
Rania-alani90
106 posts
MUA looks like we're both wanting the foot spa! LOL, may just save up my points again. there's two anyway, maybe we will both get lucky
astylecollector
204 posts
I have a few things from the vault I want to get but I don't know how lucky I'll be for some of them. This is my first vault too and thankfully I've managed to get my points up so I can get a few smaller things.

You're both safe as I don't need a hairdryer or foot spa :) I want the Eco Tan scrub and winter skin.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I think there's 2 different ones and 2 of each? 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
yay I've seen two lots of foot spas and this is my first vault too Astyle I'm pleased you don't want or need a dryer
Rania-alani90
106 posts
There is actually 5!!!!! FIVE FOOTSPAS! oh hope I get one!!!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Wow!!! I want the Tru Heat one more but either would be incredible!!
astylecollector
204 posts
I hope you ladies are able to get the foot spa or hairdryer!

My parents have a foot spa and I always see an abundance of foot spas whenever I check my local op shops! I don't know why so I don't need one. As for a hairdryer, I bought one last year and I barely use it. Thankfully my hair routine/trick to have natural looking curls doesn't need any heat styling tools. :)
Rania-alani90
106 posts
we are all good then, I want the pedicure one :p hope we both get what we want! I'm dying to get a spa just because I have no time to go salons anymore.. marriage, budget etc...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I have a foot spa that my mum gave me cause she never used it and guess what.....Ive never used it. Not once! I either need to give it a go or give it away. I think my neck might like the neck massager. There isn't really much I want or need in the vault but it's my first one! I don't know whether to participate or accumulate. I will see what happens on the day and what gets added and decide then. Have the heros already had early entry as a few things seems to have disappeared?
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
The tru heat foot spa is awesome <3 and so is the neck massager - lol reminding me I need to write reviews on them, thanks!
Mila
1209 posts
I really liked the nude palette for me but I have super duper fair skin so I dont need anything to be terribly pigmentted to show up on me haha...

I havent had any trouble with the EOH mascara removal using the ZA oil cleanser, I havent found anything that baby cant get off !
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats awesome and welcome back hun, Ill have to have a look, I need more LA girl concealers
MareeB
5239 posts
Ah - it's so tempting but I'm not even going to look - I'm trying not to get too carried away with shopping at the moment!
MareeB
5239 posts
..well I bought lots of things when I was on annual leave last week, and have my eye on a few things in the vault, so have to slow down a little...
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies, 

Re things 'disappearing from the vault' - the Beauty Boffins have been doing their vault stuff for the last couple of days and the Beauty Crew will be running test transactions through the vault to make sure things run smoothly, so you might notice stock numbers going down or 'sold out' being displayed. 

To be safe and eliminate as many problems on the day as we can, we make the effort to test all kinds of transactions, across different browsers, operating systems and devices.  

Do not fear!  Everything allocated to the Vault will go up for sale on vault day!   

Now I'm off to do some pretend spending! 

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
I want to pretend spend! I want to real spend too /cryface 
First Lady
957 posts
Haha it's quite fun in a strange way.  

If I were still a member with 1500 points what would I go for...

xox

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Imagine if we could by a BRBB in the vault!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Imagine of the BRBB was released next week!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Imagine if the BRBB was released tomorrow! Or now, now would be GOOD hint hint hahaha. It would cure my urge to splurge! I'm currently trying to find a decently priced Jurassic Park tshirt that has reasonable shipping... it's not going well :'(
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Come on, Nat! It would be a public service to release the BRBB asap to keep Shazatron's spending under control lol.  
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha soozie and my sanity! :P
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Royal Decree people.  You have to take your requests much higher than me!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
The Queen is always hiding though! and I don't know if skittles will work on someone so royal
Kimrose
1415 posts
Along with my lippy obsession I do have a nail polish obsession as well...so I am eyeing up the Sally Hansen gel polishes...Good luck to you ladies, I hope you all get what you want.
First Lady
957 posts
Haha, her tastes are possibly slightly more refined than mine! xox
Jesse
745 posts
I'm hoping the BRBB isn't released until after next Thursday, my bank account couldn't take it! I hope one day I will learn this mythical 'saving' thing!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Would give inside info what would be best to go on the vault with phablet or laptop
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh myyyyy wouldnt that be amazing if you could get a BRBB in the vault hehe, I should be writing reviews but I keep getting distracted lol
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Wow you girls have definitely got me excited for the BRBB.. I've got everyone in my family obsessed too LOL so now me, my sister, and my sister in law are all waiting... oh so very impatiently hahaha
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I got my LoveMy makeup order today it was super fast I order yesterday lunch time and recive it today lunchtime wohoo and the staff are super helpful. I messaged last night about my order and his morning told thst it's already been posted. Wow... But they did give me a free product for my next order with rewards points $2.00 off .wow

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!