Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Korean BB creams

8 posts, 7 members
Chaotic82
522 posts
Can anyone tell me if they have a strong fragrance? I'm keen to try the skin79 lovely girl one and Holika Holika clearing one, but I have found the stuff in my meme boxes quite often have a strong smell and my nose and skin seem to be really sensitive to it :( 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
The only Skin 79 one I've tried that has a fragrance to it is the diamond pearl one which is shimmery. The pink one definitely doesn't :) it just smells like face cream. 
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Chaotic82 I have both of them and no they have just the normal scent like an other "base"/foundation product. I did a video on Korean BB-cream, check it out HERE if you want more indepth info about them.
Susilia
484 posts
I think the clearing bb has a very nice, flowery fragrance to it, not too strong in my opinion, but not sure if you'd like it! 
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Do they provide more coverage than the ones we have here? I find our ones to have very minnim coverage
RachLouise
218 posts
I have tried a couple of Skin 79 BB Creams, they do provide a lot more coverage and some are whitening and brightening. I prefer these to the ones you can buy in stores in NZ. Hands down Korean BB Creams are quite good :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I find that (generally), they are thicker and have better coverage than most Western BB Creams. One excpetion I have found is ZA's BB Cream - that is legitimately the best Western BB Cream I have come across thus far - it is more like a Korean one in terms of its consistency and coverage :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I adore Korean BB creams as their culture is to look more porcelain I find that I can get a match for my light skin really easily, plus they are thicker, longer lasting and most often a lot cheaper than Western alternatives.  I've never known any that I have tried to have an odour, except one that was scented with baby powder but that was actually quite nice and refreshing. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!