Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Kmart Peel Off Masks

8 posts, 5 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Happy Saturday everyone x

Just sat browsing on Kmart and have noticed so many beauty products on there I haven't seen before. The one thing that stuck out were the peel off masks especially as I'm obsessed with peel off masks at the moment.

Has anyone tried these and had good (or bad) results? I'm particularly interested in the coconut and coffee ones, they sound really good but am always worried about how they will react to my frustrating sensitive skin and I know that some have had bad experiences buying cheaper brands from there.

These are the masks I'm referring to:

Coconut Peel off mask and Coffee Peel off mask

They also have an Aloe and a Green Tea as well as hair masks etc too.

Let me know if you have tried as at $5 a mask they sound great.
Julieal
915 posts
I haven't tried but would also like to know if any one else has as really cheap
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haven’t tried those but I’m obsessed with their gel eye masks!
MareeB
5242 posts
They sound interesting - peel off masks were totally the thing in the 70s, but haven't seen much of them since!
Julieal
915 posts
Gel eye masks sound very interesting ? What are they like to use ?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amazing Julie! The gel stays intact and cooling and it has the serum on it but not in a drippy way. Kmart fonthem for two sets for $3 in a variety of types; before I found those I was paying $5-$8 a set from Sephora, Mecca etc
trudijoy
8375 posts
I do have a peel off urban decay mask but I don’t think we get them here so would also be keen to try the Kmart ones if they’re any good! Not a fan of the montage jeunesse or whatever they are from farmers in the sachets
Macs
5351 posts
I haven’t tried these before . I’ll look them up next time I’m in store.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!