Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Just curious ...

12 posts, 11 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
How often do you update the “About me” section on your BR profile? 

I tend to edit mine mine once a year, just to make sure all info in there is still current, and maybe change the wording or add something new about me. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I can't remember when I changed mine. I must have changed it this year though - so probably a couple of times a year is when I change it.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have a look at mine just every so often. Probably about every 6-8 months. Some thing don't change but sometimes I need an update.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I don't think I've ever updated mine. I think I'm still the same person who loves beauty products but always looking for the most bang for my buck.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Me... I'll probably have a look at it once a year... but whether it needs changing will depend really on what i wrote hahahaha =D
MareeB
5244 posts
I usually update it when my annual anniversary rolls around :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm just whenever I feel like a change, definitely not often though
Emily-jane
314 posts
Interesting point. Not enough I changed it this year but before that not for 2 years. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
On the personal annual anniversary is a great idea, Maree. 

I was was just curious as some members seem to put either their age or how long they’ve been a member for in the profile descriptions, which would need to be updated annually. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I’ve changed it once when I noticed it wasn’t that relevant anymore.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i changed mine when I was off BR, haven't changed it back
tabucutie
1811 posts
I change mine in January of the new year

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!