Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

171 posts, 52 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So, I can't be the only one whos getting a little bit curious! If i recall, the BR beauty box would be released quarterly, so with the last box being in March, does that mean theres a box coming up this month? Or possibly next month? 

I'll be breaking my low-spend if there is, thats for sure ;)

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes! Waiting for news every day!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So grateful that im not the only one! I wish it had a countdown clock like the vault, i would arrange my life around its release date.. no joke
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wonder if we could butter them up and get answers ;-p I have a mad craving to buy all the things but if the BRBB were to suddenly be announced... Well I'd save my monies :D
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love the way you think Shazatron!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Totally agree. Sometimes the gossip fairy pops in. We haven't seen her in a while...
MareeB
5241 posts
Yay, June BRBB would be awesome :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Maybe we should lay some skittle traps out and catch this gossip fairy... then we can feed the fairy skittles, hype her up and get the answers we need :P
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Don't the fairies also like chocolate and wine with skittles?
Lutece
1849 posts
Im with you hun! Ive been waiting since the March box haha!!

We are half way into June so it should be soon, I know someone loves Skittles and Diet coke :D
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Lutece, the fun experiment is mentos and diet coke equals awesome volcano explosion, which is what we will be like once they announce the June one
trudijoy
8375 posts
Brbb = neeeeeeeeed
pintsize
1072 posts
Mmmm Skittles... [Homer J Simpson style drool, complete with sound effects]

I thought the Gossip Fairy got spatted by Queenie? or did I miss something?

:p
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I reeeeeeally hope so! Not that I've finished any of the March BRBB products...but I need another one!

Yes I know, I'm judging myself too.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah, I am the same Sarahbeautynz! I havent't finished one thing from the March box, but its just so exciting and fun getting a new box  
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hmmmm, I haven't seen the gossip fairy since joining the BR Crew. Maybe she let things slip one too many times? Or maybe she's shy so is hiding from me ... Might be time to set a Skittles trap ...
Macs
5351 posts
I've put some money aside for the next Beauty Review Box. I can't wait to see what's going to be in the next box.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Even the head pixie wants to trap the gossip fairy, if that's not a sign I don't know what is!
alikat
423 posts
Knowing my luck, it'll be the same day of release that I'm out on a photography job with no cell reception.

Also, this website is a pain in the rear end for using on mobile devices!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ali I'm worried it'll be during the 2 weeks I am in Japan, so I might need to disappear and find wifi haha.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I've never had a beauty box before... hoping to convince my husband that I NEED this one though!
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh you do, christine.  you do xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
If they are sold anything like the last few times, they wil be sold in lots on different days, so im sure you'll be in cell reception at least one of the times Alikatnz , and hopefully its released while your still in NZ trudijoy! Il cross my pinkies and toes for you :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Head pixie let's do it!!
Wonder who the lucky winners of the BR BOX were. Hope they don't hide like gossip fairy!
must put some money aside so i can get one this time :) they look great
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Binary Beauty!  I'll have an Asian haul to console me but I don't wanna miss out on the BRBB either!
First Lady
957 posts
Head Pixie has already sent the Beauty Boxes to the winners, so hopefully those ladies have had fun playing with all of the goodies.  We do get the warm fuzzies sending prizes out!

And now I'm ducking out of this thread before I'm tortured for information.

xox
Lutece
1849 posts
OMG!! Im soooo excited to see who the winners are, ekkkkk I hope one of them comes forward :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Perhaps we need crush up some skittles and glitter to litter a trial so the gossip fairy can find her way back into the Forum or FB for us to tort...I mean quiz ;)

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Omg, lucky ladies! Can't wait to see who got them 
mallomiss
569 posts
Ooohhh can't wait! I got a good tax return so will be putting some moolah aside for the BRBB squeeeee!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
will be my first one so im waiting (im) patiently haha
lisahallam
9 posts
Im watching very closely as well and cant wait to get my hands on my first BR box, I would be devo if i missed out. Does anyone know how limited the numbers are? Do alot of people miss out, or generally would most people succeed in purchasing one?
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Yayyy it's almost time again!!  I've been waiting for news on this :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't need one, and I've still haven't tried all the stuff in the last one. But I will definitely be trying to get the next one. I'm such a FOMO I couldn't stand seeing everyone else get one and not get one myself lol. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
lisahallam i think there was 250 boxes for the first box, and 500 for the second box. I beleive they did all sell out! I've gotten one both times easily, and there was still heaps left after i brought mine. I'm not sure how many will be released this time, but i'm sure (or i hope) everyone who really wants to get one will be able to :)
alikat
423 posts
Total noob question - how much are the boxes when they;re released?
Lutece
1849 posts
I cant wait!! The Beauty review beauty box FAQ are added HERE :)
Ringy
825 posts
BRBB virgin here ... Can't wait to get my first.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG First Lady come back, need more information.......lol.  I will get you skittles he he he xxx
Looking forward to the next BRBB  :-) x
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'm also excited for the next BR box :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Meeee tooooo! What do you wish was inside? Personally I hope for another face moisturizer or a serum - I've been so happy with the ones I've got I would love to get another ;P 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've got too many moisturisers to get through right now but a serum would be amazing! I'd like  some everyday essentials like shampoo, conditioner, body lotion/wash. Anything by Bossy or Trilogy would be fantastic!

But most of of all.....I'd just like to know when it's coming out, lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahahah YES soozie!! Me too. Give us a date fairies!! I wouldn't mind a scrub either, I love them so :P 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Hmmm cool idea. I would love to try another cleanser. I love them and am always changing them up so would love to see what BR would have for us.
simone94
191 posts
Can't wait for the next box, my birthday is in July also so I'm sure I could justify purchasing it 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm almost positive you can justify it :-) its a birthday present you bought for yourself, and all the extras are gifts from BR :P
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I would love to see a nailpolish, or a body scrub, or something we havent gotten in the previous boxes, but to be honest I would be happy with pretty much anything! simone94this would be an awesome thing to gift yourself for your birthday, and its a great way to justify it too.
MillXhodia
136 posts
so hanging out for it :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!