Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It's Vault Day!

52 posts, 20 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good luck ladies, look forward to seeing your vault hauls and reading your future reviews.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I completely forgot it was even vault day hahahaahahahahahaha even with the emails 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont even remember what was in there so.. its going to be a fun vault for me hahahahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Lol, there is still time! Atleast you remembered that's the main thing. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yay. Fingers crossed we all get what's on our wishlist.
tabucutie
1811 posts
From memory brands were:rimmel, l'oreal, quest, vs sassoon, manicare, nyx, dr hauschka, covergirl, skinnies.

Items were:mascara, night cream, hair dyed and hair mascaras, sheet masks, shower cream, lash sets, liquid liner, lip products, hair tools...

Can't remember but I'm sure there is more.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Goodluck ladies!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha thanks tabu:-D if it all goes south ill remember for tomorrow, maybe hahahahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Wonderful vault as always and i got errthang i wanted and then some. Thanks heaps loves x
AboutFace
412 posts
Yay I got exactly what I was after, thanks BR Ladies :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That would have to be one of the smoothest vaults ever for me. 3 items I wanted and I got them all. No glitches! Thanks BR xxxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got the item i wanted, but had enough points to make another purchase (the item was 2500) and thought you could go back in as long as each purchase was 2500.  It's not letting me though; win some lose some I guess.

Thanks for the Curl and Straight, BR - could you please confirm that if we want to shop again tomorrow we'll be able to? 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Super smooth vault. I had been contemplating one of the hairdryers but was too busy with work to get that many reviews done, but I managed to pick up a couple of things that were on my shopping list, so really pleased with that.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, BR Crew, for another fantastic vault!

I (hopefully) got all the items that I had my eye on.  Sounds like everyone else has had a great vault experience, too.

Helibabi
101 posts
Yay such a smooth vault I agree.. Got everything I wanted a few masks and a new tube of the skinnies tinted sungel I have been loving.. its actually been sold out in medium at my local farmers for ages so this made my day! Its my new go to for daily wear and seems to be quite popular so thank you, thank you, thank you BR xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay! Sounds like everyone got what they wanted (including me)! My understanding is that it's a $250 shop per day so you should be able to go back in tomorrow. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh i thought you could too Trudi, maybe it changed to per day

Yaaaaaay so many happy people though :-D
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
So looking forward to seeing everyones hauls! I'm saving up points to hopefully get my first hair tool next time. I've never actually been able to afford a curler/straightener yet!
tabucutie
1811 posts
From what I understand its 250 max per day so yup should be able to go back in tomorrow. I  surprised by how many awesome items are still left but it's great everyone seems to have had a smooth vault experience. That's great news!
First Lady
957 posts
Hello,

Yeap its $250 per day, so you can shop again tomorrow.   The $250 cap was introduced in Dec 17 and the following vault we extended it to allow a $250 shop on both days.  

The Vault will close today at 12pm and I'll restock it.  Tomorrow it will open at 9am and stay open until the evening.

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Nat,

never tried to shop a vault twice so the intricacies escaped me, I think :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks BR! I only just got home and went in, and I got some lovely things. Have a happy day :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks BR. A lovely smooth vault and got some lovely goodies. Haha in my haste I purchased two different mascara primers but can't wait to try everything. Sounds like everyone had a good vault too.
Macs
5351 posts
I just arrived in Tauranga and remembered the vault. I just filled my cart with random stuff . 
Macs
5351 posts
I had 3k in my cart had to prioritise items lol . Good to have though. Everyone gets something .
Susilia
484 posts
I slept in, but as soon as I woke up like an hour ago I looked at the vault, still goodies left, added a few items to my cart, got up to make a cup of coffee and get my card to pay shipping.
Well, I made a cup of coffee and forgot about the vault, just remembered, my items have been removed from my cart and rightfully so, you snooze you loose, lol.
I'm really really not a morning person! :D 
More points for me next time!
Kat555
143 posts
First vault for me! I  missed out on 1 thing that I wanted but still managed to come away with 6 items! So I'm super stoked. Thanks so much BR team. xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha try again tomorrow susilia :-p
Susilia
484 posts
I'll be working, doing 9-5! Not too fussed about it, there's always the next vault, I just had to laugh at myself really, so silly! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh bums! Well yeah, youre not wrong, theres always another vault! And clearly your brain prioritized important coffee first hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh no Susilia! I think Nat said the vault will be open into the evening tomorrow so maybe you'll get lucky with drop ins? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tomorrow's vault is the same start time: 9am. But it looks like it will stay open until everything is gone. 
AboutFace
412 posts
Yay another great vault got what I wanted this time too so excited and thank you BR Ladies for a great vault which has all these goodies for us to get super happy:-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Looks like there's still plenty available in today's vault :)
Some really amazing stuff in this vault.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Got everything I wanted today too! All my points gone now lol. Lots of lovely treats I wouldn't buy myself though. Thanks BR! 
First Lady
957 posts
This vault definitely had a lovely mix of products, and nice varying price points too.  One of my faves I think! xox
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
That was my first vault and I was so nervous but it went very well! I got some great things and very excited to try them all! Looking forward to seeing what others got too.

Thanks BR !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i fully agree, i usually use the vault to replace some skin care and now i have 2 new serums and an oil :-D just needed a face wash i would have been set hahahahaha 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Not enough points for todays vault but I got items I have never used before in yesterdays. Can't wait to try Snowberry for the first time! Still so many great products left. Great job BR x
trudijoy
8375 posts
I didn't set an alarm this morning but was waking up when the email came through and so went in. I was still half asleep and stuffed around too long and my cart emptied lol. So I went and baked cookies then tried again and the thing I wanted to try the most, the snowberry eye serum, was restocked so I snagged that and a couple other things to try.

happy, thanks BR! 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I didn't attempt the Vault yesterday. I meant to get up before 9am this morning to be ready for Sunday, but I forgot and slept in! I thought I would have a look anyway, and there was lots there to choose from. I managed to snag 5 things! It was a super smooth Vault. Thanks BR!!!
Susilia
484 posts
Sneaked out of work around 11 for 5 minutes, everything I've had in my basket yesterday was still available, plus another thing I wanted but wasn't there yesterday, so happy! :)

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh that's awesome you still got what you wanted Susilia. Sundays seem to be the best vault days. Still plenty in there too. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I had a few things in my basket on Saturday but then decided I didnt need anything and emptied my cart. Went in today right on 9 am and saw a product that sold out yesterday was available so grabbed that and a couple of things I'd had my eye on. Thanks so much BR, so excited xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
So much good stuff still available, i've been looking in the vault all day to get a second haul. Have managed to remind myself every single time, I don't need anything and just to save my points.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I spy a new vault date already! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow that's so soon!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh so soon!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo exciting
Nicola_yeah
15 posts
I for some reason can't access it  =(

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!