Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It's Tuesday, mail Day! what are you looking forward to Arriving?

51 posts, 21 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I have an email from lush saying one of my orders is shipped. I made two because the first one was just about getting rose jam and snow fairy without them selling out of my cart!
I also have a beauty bliss order (becca highlighter set and beauty blender), tat will hopefully be sent today too.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have a few things coming! Our postie has been today so none of it came today. I suspect it'll be tomorrow :) My beautylish order is due any day now! Woop woop! I have a order for kids clothing from baby factory, a 1-day order for my partner and some photos are due to arrive also :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I got the Becca highlighting set tooo! I'm so freakin excited! Except I ordered it Xmas eve to pick up and because I'm away I still can't pick it up for another week. The suspense is killing me!
Rezee
1964 posts
A whole week Sarah! That's so not fair. I've been dying to try becca out. I was going to get it from beautylish but then I got emailed a 15% off code so it made it pretty much us prices so I couldn't pass that up!
Macs
5351 posts
Lush gift box and Lush boxing day sale items. Thinking about a Sephora order :) Wel see what happens
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
A huge box of Lush! I'm about to leave town so I can wait till next week for it. I just want the confirmation email as one year they didn't have everything I ordered. 
mallomiss
569 posts
Nothing except some bills... :(
Koni
444 posts
How exciting ladies hope to see your goodies on the photowall :-)  I have a few things but the only one I'm really looking forward to are the Purple Orchid candles - the rest is just makeup (yes something is seriously wrong with me).
Rezee
1964 posts
I could live without those bills too!
Koni! I am staring at your profile pic like a weirdo,  you look so gorgeous.  I'd be excited about purple orchid, one day I'll try one of them. I don't like to have too big of a candle stash since I don't use them super often. I have no where safe to burn them while the kids are around.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
I am waiting for an order of body jewellery, which I am very excited for haha.
And then I'm also expecting my order from The Iconic to arrive tomorrow - I got a pair of Quay Australia sunglasses and I can not wait to get them!
Ringy
825 posts
I did my first bossy order at the 11th hour before Christmas - it was delivered this morning, then I went to have a shower to try the creme brûlée out and ended up cleaning the bathroom- drawers, cupboards, makeup everything! Still going- there is stuff sprawled all over the floor - I know what my New Years resolution is going to be! No spending until the last drop of everything has been used!
mariaeolsina
46 posts
I'm waiting on an order from Blac Cosmetics. I ordered their highligther set and I can't wait to try them out!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Just a Healthpost order I made after Christmas mainly for my parents but I did sneak a few things for myself since there was free postage. Other than that just a small parcel from Youshop.
MareeB
5244 posts
I need you at my house Ringy....
Danni
324 posts
I was hoping my xo beauty order might have showed up/been dispatched today or tomorrow alas I went on their website to see that their office is closed until the new year! Otherwise I'm waiting on two ebay purchases to show up :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I'm waiting on a Rovie & Banshee order, can't wait! I got a couple of lipsticks, the poison candy box and a new liquid foundation.
MareeB
5244 posts
One can only wonder what the couriers think....ahhh the digital world...how did we live without it????
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nothing for me but my card accidentally fell into the machine at Lush today...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I had to pay to check my bag in when I was flying today, because I was bringing so many Lush gift boxes with me as presents. But the good news is that I now finally have enough airpoints to get the Ecoya mini candle gift box! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
My new nail polish I ordered. It really is the small things.
Then my zovea brushes and more CT lipsticks. That should be the order they arrive in
MareeB
5244 posts
I can't wait for my Lush products to arrive. Do they always email you when they dispatch your products?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mareebros I am pretty sure you get an email each time an order is dispatched. I have a feeling they are all packed up and ready to go, but waiting for tuesday to send them so they dont get caught somewhere hot over the long weekend and turn to a hot melted mess 
Macs
5351 posts
I got a few things coming , Lipstick I won from black robin. Two lush orders, trade me make up and Colour pop ultra matte, brushes. omg I been getting carried away. 

Cant wait to see what you chose Maree. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm envious sometimes reading lists of things on order! I have no kids, debt or mortgage and a good income and i can't afford hauls like these often :) I blame Akl... such an expensive city :/

My overseas hauls are awesome but i still have a bit of FOMO/ envy haha.

Maybe I need a special makeup fund to afford more frequent hauls :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Lush for me too - one sitting at the depot and another one yet to ship.  Also some Scentsy goodies that are yet to ship, an iHerb order pending, Noel Leeming and also Mighty Ape lol. Oops he he he 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My Lush order arrived thursday after their email on wednesday, so much ghost poo to a co-workers disgust I filled 2 small office bins with the stuff. The only thing I am now waiting on it L'occitane.
Rezee
1964 posts
Ghost poo! I love it ragingfrog.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
When I heard it I thought it was genius as Rezee, it sounds so much better than packing peanuts.
Rezee
1964 posts
Auckland prices are insane Trudi!  The rent my sister pays makes me cringe. I think the lifestyle would be great but I love my cheap, small town lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Rezee I pay over twice(almost 2.5 x) what I paid in Dunedin for a place only marginally bigger... it's crazy.

Then again, the shoppings cheaper :p
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have a Black Robin order arriving this week though! Won a voucher so added in a couple extra goodies :D
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, they do say the housing market in auckland is ridiculous! This thread has made me look forward to all the Lush Goodies that are still making their way to my house. I can't wait :D
janini9
341 posts
I haven't bought anything since using my Beautylish $20.00 gift voucher on the Becca highlighter palette. I have an Auckland mortgage and spent far too much on beauty products in 2015. So I'm on a kind of no spend, a use my stash and de clutter my house for as much of 2016 as possible. Plus I'm back into the world of working and need to build up a nest egg and pay off my student loan.  But wahhhhh, I have haul envy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Janini yeah i'm largely on a 'shop the stash before hitting the shops' kick atm but i'm also going through something atm and retail therapy works for me so i'm not making it a rule not to buy
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Binarybeauty - I'll look forward to an email on Tuesday! wow, they must have had some packing to do after their sale....
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a wee something something to POST tmrw ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My Ecoya mini candle set arrived today, courtesy of Airpoints! Yay, finally get to try Ecoya candles for myself!
trudijoy
8375 posts
which scents, soozie? I want the tiare flower one but at this stage i've already promised myself a different candle when my current ones are gone hehe
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, the Ecoya set has a mini French pear, sweet pea and jasmine, and lotus flower. I'm burning French pear at the moment and didn't think it was doing much until I left the room and came back in! I have enough flybuys for a full size one so might have to get one once I've decided what my favourite fragrance is. Otherwise it's Kmart candles for me this year lol. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha omg I totally understand what you mean about ghost poo lol. My first Lush order arrived today and wow, talk about overkill lol.  Okay I love the fact that they want to protect the products, but I believe I had a massive family of little ghost poos, and then when I opened up each individual gift box, they were covered to the top.  I had to go looking for the actual product ha ha ha.
Macs
5351 posts
Aww you did it Soozie! I still havent reached a good amount of fly buys points yet. 
My lush orders still not here. Have emailed. Might be too keen lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Soozie try the warehouse too. AURA brand is awesome. I have Ecoya Caramelised Fig and Living Light Revive right now. Theres a mini coconut and elderflower and another one i got for xmas waiting for me then I'll finally buy the Glasshouse Rio de Janeiro i promised myself for xmas haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, I resisted buying a large Aura pillar candle in pomegranate today that was on the bargain table for less than $4! Oooooh I would love that Glasshouse one. Rio is a very special place for me and the candle smells amazing! But I'll never get back to Rio again if I start spending that much on candles lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ah so cheap!! I like that one, and passionfruit, vanilla and hawaiian surf
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I got Amalfi Coast from Glasshouse candle, beautiful scent. And my L'occitane arrived today and I left it at work, bringing it home tomorrow.
Macs
5351 posts
That candle sounds so nice Ragingfrog. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Macs,  when did you make your order? I did two on boxing day and both of them arrived last week. But then I also did a small order on the 27th as they had a few new things in stock but I haven't heard anything about that order. I thought it may have shipped yesterday so it wasn't sitting at the depot for the long weekend but no emails yet. I'll email tomorrow morning if I don't hear anything today.
pintsize
1072 posts
If it is of any help MACs I am waiting on my Lush order from boxing day too... public holidays and being in the rural south has got me chomping at the bit lol
I did get the email to say sent before New Years so I am going to start stalking my postie heehee
tannygirl
3392 posts
My Heatlhpost order of Apple a Day arrived yesterday as well as my Youshop parcel. Healthpost orders usually arrive the next day or the day after if ordered on a week day with the exception of Friday but it was postponed over the holiday.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So excited my China glaze ruby pumps arrived today. It's the one I asked for help on finding. Thanks trudi :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!