Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It's So Nice To Be Back!

14 posts, 14 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh, that wee gremlin booboo just felt like forever. Honestly, the amount of times I came to the website and was sad to not be able to get on... and I know I wasn't the only member from BRHQ doing it.

We missed you! It's good to be back  :) xo
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes Head Pixie, it took a minute to figure out what to do instead :)  #braddict
First Lady
957 posts
Right?!

Worst thing is the gremlins messed up my emails too, so if you tried to get a hold of us, please try again, we weren't ignoring you, honest.

Although, without BR I did manage to crack in to planning our amazing Feel Beautiful campaign for this year's ball attendees, so if you know anyone going to a ball this year, be sure to let them know something truly special is coming!

xox
Kimrose
1416 posts
I got to come home early today, I was gonna hang out here, but I ended up having to find something else to do, lucky make up brushes got a clean!  Glad you are back :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I didn't know what to do with myself today lol #brwithdrawls
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, I'm so glad BR is back. I won't embarrass myself with saying how many times I tried to get on the site today!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Afte longtime I get time for forum. Website didn't work. God knows how many times I did try.    But end of day I am here. Feel good to be here again. I missed all BR ladies. Nice to see back BR
pintsize
1072 posts
Welcome back :D 
I tried many times to access the site today... a few times it looked like it worked but no.
It didn't help at all having lagging internet here too.

Feeling relaxed again now :D
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I thought it was my internet playing up as usual, but for once it wasn't.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well I'm fortunate it happened on a day that I was busy with moving houses. I just got on now.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I too checked in a couple of times, so good to have the beauties back!
Macs
5351 posts
I wrote a huge review. Next thing it kept saying page not available. and it was on my phone. So hopefully I can put it through to night or tommorow.
mallomiss
569 posts
Welcome back!!! 

I kept attempting to pop in, had to work instead :(
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I tried to get on for the first time in a bit and no dice. I have a free bit of time so catching up quickly now!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!