Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

It just fell into my cart (oops) - what was your oopsy?

27 posts, 15 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Had a rough week at work this week and needed to treat myself. Not really supposed to be buying anything but a notification popped up from Mecca to say that the Glamglow limited edition mask set I've been wanting to try was back in stock (did a major happy dance for this).

A couple of other things fell into my cart too - oopsie lol.

So what was your little (or big) oopsie this week?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I spent $250 on furniture this pay so wasn’t really supposed to be buying treats lol. So I got an American Cream Lush SG (and a half bottle of Berry Berry Xmas) hehe

sorry you had a rough week 
Macs
5351 posts
I was a good girl this week I didn’t buy anything .I want to stay on my No buy until I finish all my products. Last week was no good though lol I got whole lot of perfume.  
zadonkzs
5 posts
I got myself the Remington air 3D to celebrate selling my house.. also stocked up on the garnier hair food on sale at countdown this week it was so cheap I thought I better so about 3 tubs fell into the trolley.  
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks Trudi, hope you are starting to feel better now?

Woo hoo, selling your house needs purchases to celebrate. Congrats :-)

I just remembered I also purchased a couple of other things during the week too. Will pop both my oopsy hauls on the photo wall when they arrive lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah still a bit weak but much better, #flusucks 

Doesn’t  help that I was exhausted after Maaori Champs lol. 2 weeks until my holidaaaaaay x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My best mate got a brain tumour removed this week so I have been in Chch with her. I did a lot of retail therapy whilst she was sleeping to take my mind of things. My eftpos card got a thrashing!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no Lisa - I hope your friend is ok? healing vibes to her!
MareeB
5241 posts
I bought a bottle of Giorgio and a Moisture Mist CC cream, and got one free - $100 all up! I would have liked a Za CC cream, but that is sadly no longer possible....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sorry to hear that Lisa, sending hugs your way and hope your friend is starting to heal xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Glad you're starting to feel better Trudi, I came down with it last week and omg, forgot how draining and weak the flu is. Unfortunately for me there was nobody to take over my job so had to haul myself to work and hide myself away in the back of the office. Cranked out the sanitiser, hot water bottles, heatbags, fans, essential oils and all the other stuff and battled my way through it (madly hunting for a back up for if this were to happen again because that was horrible lol).

It is very rare for me to get sick (I get regular migraines and cluster headaches but that is normal so don't class that as being sick) but our new Manager came down hard with it and lovingly passed it onto me. So that was a 'nice to meet you, here is my flu' ha ha ha. He's really nice so I let him off (this time). 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have $400+ of car repairs for my wof this week. Got no treats this week :(
AboutFace
412 posts
I purchased a cheap lippie from Coral Colours and found a new eyeshadow quad woops lol.
I wish all the best for your friends recovery Lisa Lou :-)
Hope you ladies are feeling better too!
Julieal
915 posts
Hope your friend is Ok Lisa -very stressful
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I hope your friend is going to get better Lisa. 

I was pretty good over the last couple of weeks, I'm saving up for glasses frames and the thinner lenses since my prescription is pretty high. So I've been on a no to low spend till I reach the target ammount. 

I had to talk myself out of so many purchases last week at Mecca, Lush, Farmers, online etc. when I popped in to look at some new stuff. I know I will be doing a Mecca order sometime early next month so I can reach Level 1 status in time for the next box.

siouxsannah
261 posts
BH Cosmetics were having an up to 40% off sale on their site, so 2 things just fell into my newly created cart, and I reached the spend threshold for a freebie, so I ended up with 3 things! I wasn't supposed to be buying anything as I have bills to pay, but you know...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sorry to hear about your friend, Lisa. My friend went through that a couple of years ago and it's not fun. 

Mumofthree, no one should feel like they have to go to work when they're that sick so I hope they put something in place for you. I often go to work when I'm not well as it's easier than setting work for a relief teacher. It sucks and is definitely one of the worst things about my job. 

Tannygirl, just incase you're not aware, you need to make purchases before the 15th October if you want to get to loop 1 before the next box.

No whoopsies for me. I think the shock of hitting level 3 has slowed me down lol. Plus I know all the Christmas collections will be released soon. 

MareeB
5241 posts
Mumofthree it is the worst flu I've ever encountered, though I also rarely get colds or flu. My son is on his second round of it and has gotten so sick that when he sneezes his tonsils bleed. It's just hideous.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's been a really bad flu this year. I think everyone's has had a dose of it, even those of us that had the flu jab. The cough takes ages to get rid of too. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I came down with it 2 weeks ago and I am only just getting over it. I still have the cough. It was so bad, and I have been so sick. I took 2 days off work, but I should have taken longer. I ended up working some shorter days because I was just so tired, snuffly and coughy. 

Lisa Lou, I hope your friend makes a full recovery. She is very brave. What a difficult thing to go through. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for your well wishes ladies I appreciate it. She is healing well but unfortunately they found another one. We shall take it day by day and hope for the best xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
adding my well wishes for your friend, Lisa.

Mumofthree i ran a nationwide competition that ended on thursday, which was the day i was sickest. I had to keep going so the second i COULD stop i did. Can say that Thursday was NOT my best day ever productivity wise though, argh
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been good this year at sticking to my beauty budget as I've been working my way through my overseas haul.

Well wishes.
tannygirl
3392 posts
     Oh I definitely have my eyes on some of those Christmas releases I have a feeling that once I hit Level 1. I'll be purchasing a gift card when I want to order in my Beauty Loop box and birthday gift since I'll be spending it on the Christmas releases. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I had a wee spend up at Sephora when I was on the Gold Coast, actually I visited the store 3 times ans then my daughter brought me some birthday goodies from the states for my birthday so, I am not having to spend anything much at the moment.

Hope everyone is feeling better and in recovery mode. Summer is coming
KiwiLass
174 posts
I spent $350 at Sephora while on holiday. Ouch. But I realyl love everything I bought.....so many favourites! e.g. the Huda eyeshadow pallet (amazing, and so long-lasting), GlamGlow mask, Benefit foundation and mascara, among other goodies....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sorry to hear they have found another one Lisa. Just being there to support her and taking it day by day are the best things you can do. I hope things come right for her, she's lucky to have you as a friend x

Unfortunately my week just seemed to go from bad to worse and so I really went to town on spending to cheer myself up. Naughty I know but I couldn't help it and I just find it therapeutic and I always feel better afterwards. Of course I have everything delivered to work because hubby will just roll his eyes at me and ask what I've bought this time ha ha ha. I used to feel guilty but now I'm working fulltime and doing long hours he doesn't batter an eyelid because he knows how hard I work. He always says that I handle the finances so if we can afford it, then he's totally supportive. He just likes to pretend he's annoyed lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!