Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

IPL @ home - best for blonde?

4 posts, 3 members
MickChick
41 posts
Hi BR lovelies,

Advice please from those who have used an at-home IPL machine.

Which would you recommend? Why? And, are there any blondies out there that have successfully used one?
I need one more specifically to use on my face. However, I'm very blonde and apparently, some machines just absolutely will not work on blondes. These machines are all quite pricey so I really want to make sure it will work for me. Thank you. 

Much love, a severe PCOS sufferer xxx 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I have dark hair and have only just started using one, but all the machines I looked at were definitely not as good for blondes. Perhaps salon IPL might be more effective?
MickChick
41 posts
Thanks, itsclearascrystal :) 
That's pretty much what I've read everywhere too. I think I was hoping for a miracle machine haha. 
As it's specifically associated with my PCOS, I just don't want to imagine the long term costs of salon IPL haha xx 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I use the Remington i lite pro. It is for face and body but not suitable for blonde hair sorry. I would try ringing a clinic see what they suggest.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!