Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Interested in joining Violet Box?

15 posts, 11 members
accidentprone_x
845 posts
If any of you lovely girls want to sign up to Violet Box this would be the perfect opportunity for you lovelys. They are currently having $5 off for a limited time for new members.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
It ends on the 1st of October also
accidentprone_x
845 posts
You will have to use there offer on there Facebook page and I can't link it because I have to use my phone for internet because the computer won't load any pages
kirstysays
762 posts
I emailed them about it and the code is VIOLETGET5
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Awesome thank's for letting us know :)
bronjenks
253 posts
I'd love to join violet box but just got a few iherb orders and a meme box is coming so better hold off another month or so, lol..  I've heard heaps of good things about them :-) 
Kia
550 posts
Is it worth signing up?
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I love it. Is the best Nz subscription service available at the moment
SandieNZ
424 posts
This is my 3rd Violet Box and I've been really happy with them all so far.  The only thing I don't like is that I have to wait till the end of the month before it's delivered, but that's just me being impatient :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Is it worth the value to sign up?

Have always wondered about these goodie boxes from various companies but never been sure if the products would be worth it or things I would use.  How do others find them?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I like them. They so far have had mascara, hand creams, eyeshadow, lipsticks, gloss, pencils, soap, heaps of things They come with a card explaining what everything is and the cost of them. You always get more than your money worth. If I don't like what I got, I ROAK it to someone that does
chikoboo
3402 posts
There is a few threads on here about violetbox, and think at least 50% of those of us who get it have done a blog or vlog of their unboxing, so my advice for anyone unsure would be to look up past box openings to see what they had.  This box in my opinon is the best NZ provided subscription as they don't double up on things, have a good mix of all beauty products, at least one piece is always makeup and they are really pretty too.  I've not had that much in mine that I haven't used =)
kayxcake
422 posts
awwh me no new menber, but I want to try them again.. Been so tempted, but im scared of being disappointed again.
jodieb06
26 posts
 Ooh thanks Ive been meaning to try this one!
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohhhh,  so tempting!!!   Especially with that discount :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!