Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Inbox Notifications

13 posts, 11 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I got a trial invite 2 days ago. I clicked on it and it said trial now closed, but the invite is still showing up as unread even after clicking on it again. It happened last time too. Does this happen to anyone else?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I think the notification stays 'live' until the review deadline passes xx
janini9
341 posts
Yes  it's happened to me :( sadly when I've not sellotaped the phone to my hand and obsessively checked it when the hint goes out the BR team are posting out invites. It's a cruel reminder that ya failed to click on the invite in time - it goes away after a few days. I've missed some really good invites too. 
Macs
5351 posts
Its an awful reminder of what you missed. Well thats how I felt hahaha.. Trudis nailed it tho
MissQT
1547 posts
yeah I think the invite notification appeared until the product is dispatched to those on the trial. That dreaded "1" taunts you until then!
Julieal
915 posts
Yes I have had this happen too and it was a product I really wanted to try. I check much more regularly now though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome, I thought that might be the case. Yes it does taunt. If the link hadn't taken a whole 3 minutes to load I probably wouldn't have missed out. But ah well, one's day could be a lot worse that slow internet.
charly
456 posts
Yup, wee bit of salt in the wound!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I try clicking on the reject button to get rid of it, mainly to avoid torturing myself
MrsO
196 posts
Yes, this has happened to me, several times. It's really disappointing at the time, especially if it's a product that you really wanted to trial.x
Kalee
31 posts
Good morning ladies, I just had a notification in my inbox, that head pixie is following me . My 1st follower&my; 1st pixie experience in 1 day. Thank you what a wonderful start to Tuesday.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Kalee, you have a dahlia as your profile picture, which mean I have to follow you. It's like in the top ten rules of being a pixie ;) xo   (Seriously hoping that is a dahlia right now and that my pixie flower knowledge hasn't failed me....)
Kalee
31 posts
Yes it is a dahlia and the size of a dinnerplate. Oh that's sweet, thank you head pixie.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!