Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Impressive Products You're Currently Trying

22 posts, 8 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Opened the Skinfood Body Butter last night. Adore that fresh fruit scent, the butter consistency is whipped and absorbs fast. Feel like this moisturizes thoroughly. I'm impressed, so far so good.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Skinfood Body Butter is my absolute favourite! 

I recently bought By Nature's Vitamin C & Turmeric range, and I'm loving most of the products. The cleanser is not so great, but the rest are fantastic.  The night cream has a silky matte feel and isn't too heavy for my oily skin. 
SandieNZ
424 posts
Love Skinfood Butter!

I purchased the L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renew Regenerating Night Cream with black truffle and the scent is divine!!!  Love the texture and how quickly it absorbs too
tabucutie
1811 posts
Lancome Genifique Advanced Light Pearl, the results are epic. Will be posting review shortly. Just wow.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've always been a fan of Palmers Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturiser, the one in the beige pump bottle.  One of my clients gave me bottle of the Coconut Oil one, comes in a white and dark brown pump bottle, and I must say that I prefer the smell of the coconut oil one.  The beige bottle has a biscuity butterscotch smell, while the coconut oil one definitely smells like coconut.

They both work well and give a natural, streak free looking tan, although I think the coconut oil one gives a better / deeper looking tan that is easily built up and maintained.  It's really easy to use and doesn't have that stinky self-tan smell, plus no need to use a tanning mitt. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's good to know Silvene. The rest of me tans fine but legs are so white! I've tried normal tan but it doesn't look right on me. Will get myself one of these and try it out, hope it works.

Macs
5351 posts
For me the standout products would be the Elizabeth Arden Superboost range . It's amazing . My skin is hydrated and glowy . Of course the Jefree Star Blood Money range pigmented beautiful . I'm enjoying his lip glosses atm . 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Living Nature Advanced Renewal Night Serum 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've gone full Clinique and I'm obsessed. Using a bunch of things from the moisture surge range and loving them.  My skin is super clear atm too and I reckon that's why. 

Also loving fudge luminizing shampoo and conditioner, Laneige lip masks and sol de janeiro bum bum moisturiser  

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow Trudi look at your hair! Looks so good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Lisa xx I got it trimmed and styled after work, it's nearly 20 months grown  out and starting to really take over! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Your hair looks stunning trudi!
AboutFace
412 posts
Stunning Trudi, you look great :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks lovelies! <3 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Living Nature extra hydrating toning gel. Hadnt heard of a toning gel before but got a sample with purchase off the website. Smells amazing and my skin looks hydrated and glowing. Keen to purchase full size when i've finished my current toner.
MareeB
5239 posts
Giorgio Armani 'Si'. Beauuuuutiful.
AboutFace
412 posts
Yes agree Maree Si is a lovely fragrance, that's on my list to buy
tabucutie
1811 posts
Was gifted a trio set of Ecoya handcreams. Using the Guava & Lychee at the moment and its beautiful. Scent and texture, great product.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Got a couple of sample size perfumes recently. Really enjoying Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fabulous.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My new steam straightener that I just trialled thanks to BR! OMG it is amazing and I can't wait to see all the before and after pictures :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
The steam straightener definitely seems amazing! Unfortunately,  I won't let myself buy a new one until my current one carks it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub. Smells like a Spirulina smoothie, so fresh and fruity. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!