Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I'm so excited!

32 posts, 26 members
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I couldn't resist sharing my excitement with some beautiful ladies who can appreciate how FAB my morning has been.. I WON THE CHARLOTTE TILBURY FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW via Instagram and it arrived this morning! It is BEAUTIFUL and I can see that this will be the first of many Charlotte Tilbury products. Have you ever been lucky enough to win something FAB or participate in an exciting BR trial?
kirstyj
1732 posts
I saw that on Instagram! It looks so gorgeous!!!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I won the Covergirl Bombshell mascara through IG and a Maybelline Colour Whisper through FB when they first launched in NZ. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I saw this on Instagram! How awesome to win something so amazing  you lucky duck! It will be perfect for your skintone aswell ! Off the top of my head I can not really remember any beauty products that I have won, I did win a nailpolish set of instagram, and an ipl machine from BR though so I am very grateful! 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ohh congratulations. It's fun when you win something unexpected isn't it :) 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I saw your photos. It looks amazing!!

The best trial o had on BR was the Loreal moisturizer one recently. It's such a lovely product, I went and brought another one.

I also see the BRBB as "trials" as most of the products I've never tried. It got me addicted to trilogy and billion dollar brow pencils.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Yay congratulations hun x You deserve it xxx
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations Chelsea!! That's sooo exciting :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Congrats! I saw on instagram, it's so pretty!
I was lucky to win the homedics prize a while ago, with a beauty mirror, foot spa, facial steamer, IPL machine and shiatsu neck massager <3 and I never win stuff
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh you're so lucky! I won myself Garnier's shampoo and conditioner and their BB Cream! 
I also won a blogger's giveway and got myself a Lush pack which was super exciting as I hadn't used Lush before. 
Mila
1209 posts
Congratulations that's a pretty fabulous prize!! :)
What a fantastic prize :-)  Well done and I'm sure you will enjoy. x
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats what a great prize! It's so lovely to win sometthing. Enjoy :-)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
That is awesome! I haven't won any make up but I have won cd/dvds and wine. The best win I have had is a trip to Bali from a radio station back in 2000. That was AMAZING! Accomodation, flights, the only thing I needed was spending money.
Recently at work I had to make a call to tell someone that they had won a trip away. Making the call is as exciting as winning it.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow what a cool prize! It looks gorgeous
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations on winning. I had a quick look because I haven't heard of them before. Their products look really nice.
Jesse
745 posts
Congrats! My favourite trial was my Super Hero mystery shop, that counts right?!
Macs
5351 posts
I just read it again for me it was winning the $500 Manuka Doctor skincare pack. It  was my first proper skincare pack from Beauty Review. My favourite trial was the scholl pedi. It's still lasting me so long too. The best prize I've ever won to date.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I can wait to read your mystery shop article Jesse.When it comes out.
alikat
423 posts
OMG That looks amazing! I will have to buy some of those for myself at some stage Chelsea!

As for prizes, this is a tough one. I won $1000 last year off the radio to pay for a personal trainer to help me with my rehab after my knee operation. That is probably the biggest prize I've ever won. I did win USD$165 off a 25c bet in Las Vegas! I was pretty stoked with that!
janini9
341 posts
Sadly I missed out on an awesome BR trial due to not responding fast enough - seems to be the story of my life at the moment! But I have won a TV, $3000 on lotto years ago and Beyoncé concert tickets. I consider scoring a BRBB as a reward - just logging in and being able to snaffle one of those beauties is like winning a box of loveliness.
MareeB
5241 posts
So true Janini9, I feel the same way!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wow awesome and congratulations on your win of such a lovely item. I've been blessed this year with many winnings. Today we just had my daughters bday party of which I won an planner who did the whole sitting for 10 girls and adults platter plus games foods and prizes. I've done two trials 20th BR plus won an IG comp & also won another IG comp from reachmeNZ. Facebook I'm in a makeup group & won a prize of makeup aswell as a few paypal winnings. In my old days my ex & I use to win lotto every weekend for two months nothing big but considering we were bringing home $800 each per week after tax on wages then topped of with a few hundred dollars on the weekend winnings wow we were pretty chuffed. This year has been a awesome one. And all being part of this site was the best win. It enabled me and got me involved with all you lovelies.x
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats on your prize! I won a Sally Hansen nail polish a while back which I love.
MrsLissy
301 posts
Wow that's awesome Chelsea! It's awesome when people who are so excited to win and will really make use of the products. I won a $130 facial on Instagram about a month ago and it was a real treat since I never have them :D
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow that's some amazing things people have won. And congrats Chelsea.
I won my first thing ever the other week with the BR Thursday Plantation Oil. Which I got quite excited about since I'd never won anything before.
And I have sadly never done a trial because they were full or I wasn't in the country at the time. Ah well fingers crossed for the next one.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm so excited! I just won a big living nature prize on FB. Pinkandsparkles were running it. Definitely been doing a happy wiggle!
So pleased you have won something nice Farmers-wife.  Well deserved and look forward to your reviews. x
Julieal
915 posts
Well done -It is so exciting to win something special. Good on you !
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations on your win :) I love seeing happy excited posts about winning.
It must be the good luck fairy spreading her magic dust around <3
RachLouise
218 posts
Congrats and enjoy it, you deserve it xx
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats farmers wife.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!