Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I'm liking the haul pics on the photo wall

11 posts, 8 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Very good!  It's interesting to see what you get and recommendations are really appreciated too. 

I'm looking for an eye shadow palette from a 'natural' or organic NZ or Aussie brand. Has anyone got any ideas? :)

MareeB
5239 posts
I agree, and having the photowall is a great addition to the new look BR!!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hehe yeah I think I was a bit behind in the times posting this, I'm still catching up with all the changes. It's great to see how many new things there are but from now on I'll be quiet again lol :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Eyeshadow palette from NZ have you heard of Mellow Cosmetics, they have a palette I've not actually tried it myself yet but their lipsticks are gorgeous! 
Macs
5351 posts
Hauls are my favourite. Its interesting to see what people like.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks Chickoboo, they have interesting products. It looks like just what I'm looking for - the Glam Squad Palette for $24 is good value.

Macs - isn't it just. I have a photo to load up there but I can't fit everything in portrait format hrm.

MissQT
1547 posts
I love seeing everyone's hauls too. It exposes me to a lot if new products. Also makes me jealous and have the need to go shopping! :)
george
150 posts
I love hauls! I feel like I'm living vicariously through another person without the empty bank account - hehe!
Kylenefs
68 posts
I love hauls and seeing what others buy sometimes there will be something I don't know of that will catch my eye then I will have to get it 
Macs
5351 posts
Im enjoying it too. I love seeing hauls from overseas.
me to really enjoying it :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!