Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

18 posts, 12 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi ladies
I am placing an iHerb order later and wondering if there is anything fantastic that I should try? I've already got lip balms and the aztec clay mask in my cart. Looking for good brands to try. Thanks!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Lip balms and make up brushes are my iherb go to's.
Macs
5351 posts
I still haven’t done an iherb order yet. My latest craze is booking concert tickets lol 

My last beauty haul was The Balm. I can’t seem to review anything that I have just purchased lol 
@Macs I bought quite a few The Balm products through 1 Day Sale. Have only tried a lippy so far. i-Herb is where I pick up make up brushes mainly. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Place orders on there regularly for vitamins, skincare and bodycare. Repeat purchases include the Heimish All Clean Balm, Dear Klairs Supple Prepparation Toner, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Dessert Essence Foot Cream (if you want a good affordable one with no peppermint), hand creams (depends on whatever I fancy) and Dessert Essence Moringa, Jojoba and Rosehip Oil. Also a great place to get body lotions and face washes.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Excellent thanks! It's quite overwhelming with so much to pick from. My last order was purely lip balms and it was great when it finally arrived.
triffid
151 posts
I buy vitamins andwhey etc.LOve to get a big bottle of apricot oil ,little roller bottles and oils to makevarious blends to carry around.Great varierty of cosmetic brushes and got my favourite hairbrush there too.Great vriety of foot creams ans arnica for pains too
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I havent purchased anything off there for awhile but when I do, it's usually protein bars, brushes (used to be lipbalms when I had an addiction), vitamins etc. They have some great K-beauty products on there like Tony Moly and Holika Holika. If you love face masks, you will love them. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I think the only thing I’ve bought off iherb is my Real Techniques brushes
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I buy most of my supplements from iHerb as well as Pixi Beauty products. Both are so much cheaper than NZ rrp. 
Sophia
203 posts
Are the supplements cheaper than places like Healthpost or Chemist Warehouse?
I swore off iherb after my first order took more than 6 weeks to get here but maybe I should have another snoop......
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, supplements are much cheaper on iHerb. The one I take daily is $35 for 90 tablets on healthpost (the largest size they do) but I get 180 off iHerb for $39. I usually get my orders in just over a week but I make sure I spend over $60 to get free express shipping. 

Obviously you won’t find NZ made supplements on iHerb so Healthpost is still best for that. 
triffid
151 posts
Sophia the supplements may be same as here but sometimes 1/4 of price.Also if you save up your order you can get free postage which is very,very quick to NZ considering NZPosts snail like attitude
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Triffid! It’s getting the parcel from Auckland to Wellington that takes the longest!
ree_nz
247 posts
..I was thinking about making another iHerb order but talked myself out of this. I count seeing this thread as a sign that I totally should! I tend to only buy Real Techniques off there but seeing other suggestions has me inspired :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm considering buying the Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner. Whos tried it and what did you think? I feel like it has mixed reviews.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have mixed feelings on this. When I first used it, it was great but then after more use, I think it actually wrecked my hair making it super dry and brittle. 

I don't want to put you off, but honestly, I don't think it was worth the hype. But in saying that, lots of others had great results with it, so this is just my experience. Not sure if that helps or not.
EliseMM
120 posts
I get my K Beauty goodies off iHerb. My recent purchase was a highly rated day/night cream by Yeouth and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Extra Dry gel cream. Sadly we don't have the Extra Dry version in NZ, which is a shame because it is fragrance free, unlike other products in that range.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!