Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

If you were a makeup item what would you be and why?

18 posts, 13 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
This may have been done in the past but with so many new faces I haven't seen before I wanted to ask.  If you were a makeup item which would you be?  What colour what you be?  And why?  As for me I would be a vegan lipstick in a matte finish in violet purple.  The why would be because it stands out and shows my bright but bold personality.  It's not shy to be different and outside the box. And go........
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
What an interesting question! I think I'd want to be a mattifying setting spray. It suits my personality the most, it's not too out there, and it's not loud and bright. But it's essential to pulling the look together and keeping everything in place. And also it canhelp you look good all through the day/night. Plus it lasts for ages which means I'll have a long life!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
A surprisingly difficult question. I would probably be a glittering gold eyeshadow because I like the shine and I think everybody needs a little gitter now and again. In the perfect world the eyeshadow would also be cruelty free because I hate animal testing, as well as use natural ingredients but be long lasting because that would be my perfect eyeshadow.
trudijoy
8375 posts
bright pink lipstick.

doesn't matter what's happening behind the scenes, put a polished, finished, outgoing face on it and you can get through.

Story of my life.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
So many cool and thoughtful answers, I love it!  Keep em coming ladies.  I sooo guessed pink lipstick for you Trudi lol you rock it :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks! i do so love my pink lipsticks <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
I asked the man what makeup product he thinks I would be... I got a shrug and a "I don't know. Annoying?"

I think I would be a lip balm. Just another lip balm milling around in the bottom of the bag, hissing at sunlight, preferring to be lost rather than stacked with other lip balms. I think that like a lipbalm I am plain on the inside yet my appearance is bright, eye catching and friendly.
MareeB
5239 posts
Probably a CC cream - I'm always trying not to stand out, so matching myself to the wallpaper seems the most likely bet.
Macs
5351 posts
I love a griege nude liquid matte lipstick . My La Splash Ghoulish has run out was my most complimented nude. Or I love Deep Dark Burgundy . 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Naw Shaz your one is too cute and pretty perfect.  Although I would describe you with anything but plain.  I love all these answers :D
Beauty88
29 posts
That is a difficult question haha[color=#bf2390]trudijoy[/color]
KiwiLass
174 posts
ha difficult but fun question! I think maybe I'd be waterproof mascara - one of the ones that quietly give a bit if curl and volume, but not too much. Waterproof =  resilience and stickability, and lord knows I've had to have that all my life, whatever the weather or tears (at least my mascara stays on and makes me look not completely crap!).....and while I prefer to not stand out too much, I do lend a bit of va va voom when needed.
Also, I personally can't live wthout mascara - it gives me confidence.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I would like to be a highlighter, since I can't go out without one on or a stand out lippy as a second choice
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Very thoughtful answers girls.  Thanks for sharing your answers I love them <3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I too think I would be a CC cream, blends in with everything else so I stand out too much lol
Julieal
915 posts
I love the question -I would love to be a warm med rose lipstick -well used and never forgotten XX
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow, you have the heart of a poet Julieal!
alexgrin
11 posts
probably a highlighter. It gives a beautiful color boost on skin and enhance the bone structure as well.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!