Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

If you had to choose only one colour...

26 posts, 25 members
pintsize
1072 posts
what would that colour be?

Mine would be purple <3

trudijoy
8375 posts
i absolutely adore pink and purple but I think I'd go with blue for all the variant possibilities from sky to cornflower through the brights to navy and teal etc hehe
Kimrose
1415 posts
My favourite colour has changed as I have gotten older, I love a moss green and light browns to complement each other. When I was younger it was purple all the way..I still do the purple thing but not as often. . 
MareeB
5239 posts
Electric blue - for almost everything, but especially clothing fabric :)
kirstysays
762 posts
oooo that's a hard one....I think I'd have to go with pink :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Black! Boring I know hehe
Blue ! Is my favourite colour of all time !
shopaholic
24 posts
Purple for sure!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I think I would go with blue because there are so many different shades that suit me, from work clothes to home clothes to eyeliner etc, I'll be all good.
Macs
5351 posts
For make up it is Bronze eye shadow. Deep Reds for lipsticks. Favourite colour for clothes is White. I like lace, textures and pattern. 
Manda129
419 posts
Would love to say a bright colour, but would be black for me too :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
he he he pintsize, I'll give you one good guess as to what colour I would choose lol.....
Cat
474 posts
Ahh well I'm a neutral girl, so depending on what the colour is for generally I go for black and white. Makeup wise I am addicted to browns and champagnes. Lippy is where I experiment, no preference, I really can't choose, reds, purples and pinks! 
wrxchicky
15 posts
Make up colour would be browns but my ultimate colour I cant live without is Lime Green!! <3 everything in my house is lime green
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
black I like black my mascarra is black 
pintsize
1072 posts
Heehee mumof3 ;) I have a suspicion it might just be PURPLE!!! lol (said in Ted.E.Bears voice)

Cat I hear you, I think every colour has it's place (especially from a photographic stand-point)... but just one colour that you lean to over all others.
I asked my 6yo daughter what her favorite colour is (she has known her colours since she was one) she told me Rainbow is her favourite colour! haha love it!
notjaya
62 posts
White!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Definitely blue, well baby blue to be exact ;-)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Black! 98% of my clothes are black (boring, I know). Colour freaks me out, althoug I like pops of colour in my makeup and accessories.
Filoaha
67 posts
My boyfriend would tell you that it would be black, he seems to think all of my clothes are black!  I'd have to go with red though, I love the colour red but it's not very suitable for work a lot of the time!
Mila
1209 posts
hmmmm a touch one, I like quite plain black/white and grey's when it comes to clothing stuff that always looks good for work,  makeup wise I quite like the more champagney/neutral's except lippy I love bright lippies and nails anything goes with nails.....

I'm going to go wtih black just becuase it will work for clothes and then some makeup aswell
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Oh goodness I don't know! My favourite colour as a colour is cobalt blue, eyeshadow I love champagnes, lips I love deep red shades, clothes I prefer black and jewellery rose gold!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I am obsessed with seafoam green/tiffany blue shades at the moment be it on my nails, on stationery, as anything!! but my ulitimate favourite is rose gold/copper there is somethnig very warming and comforting about it.  In regards to makeup though I always go for a beige first then whatever colour I fancy for the day from there.
Rezee
1964 posts
Pink! I love pink so much and it always cheers me up when I have a little bit of pink on. I would totally miss other colours though.
RC
162 posts
Gold. Bright, sparkly, champagne coloured gold. ALL THE GOLD.
MicheleC
419 posts
Golly - red for lips

Black maybe for clothes.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!