Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

If you could be a BR Intern for a day what would you do ....

36 posts, 27 members
I was thinking about this last night with all the excitement that is going on with the competitions and for birthday week and was wondering what I would do.

I think that I would get lost in their prize cupboard and have fun thinking of all sorts of crazy and wonderful competitions for the BR members. I would absolutely love to meet the people who do 'Eyes of Horus' as well ...

What about you? What would you do?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh I like this! That's easy!
I'd take over their kitchen, whip up all those yummy treats for them to eat. Make sure I leave massive containers of my fudge and baking. I make fab chocolate eclares as well.
Refill all their skittle drawers. Restock all the coke fridges. Spuirt Marc Jacobs around the rooms for them.
Set little gremlin traps so all the computer problems vanish!! Last not least, did sit queeny down with a few boxes of wine, crackers and cheese. She would decide if she wanted to share with the crew...
Nice one Ong. :) We had better set some huge traps for those naughty computer gremlins ! Plus I think it would be skittles for all the Beauty Bouffins !
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe I would love to say I'd hit the kitchen too but I'm a 50/50 baker 50% awesome 50% mega flops!! has seen a skittles fudge online though that I think would be a must for the BR babes and boffins.  Seriously though I would love to investigate into cruelty free brands and see if a campaign to get some of the bigger named players on this side of the world, like Too Faced, or at least look into the possibility of getting them to accept our credit cards and post to us, that includes the whole Ulta, Sephora, etc....why not take our money!!! lol

I'd love to be a gremlin hunter though....think Elmer Fudd.   Shhhhh we'z iz huntings Gremlinsss
Chaotic82
522 posts
Well I would like to think that I would be productive and helpful, and bring coffees etc.  But I think I would hide under the desk testing products  ;)
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahaha me too - good intentions of making coffee, posting mail, wrapping trials, but probably more distracted by looking at stuff, smlling stuff, rubbing stuff on, talking about stuff.....
SandyGedge
394 posts
In all honesty...I would want to hide in the prize cupboard for a while, lusting over all the glorious products that I can't afford hahaha but I'm too shy so most likely wouldn't even ask to look inside it!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I would love to say yes I'll help Ong bake  and help with hot drinks and hand out fudge and help do all the jobs that need doing. But I would probably just sit there drinking coffee eating all the sweets with eyes like marbles drooling over all the goodies :) and not saying anything that anyone would remotely understand x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh what a great topic.  I'm not too sure but I agree with the gorgeous Ong, setting traps for those naughty gremlins would be a good one, send them to good gremlin school as they are mischevious and causing far too much havoc for the wonderful BR Team.  

I would also wait on BR hand and foot and spoil them as they totally deserve to be spoilt after the big beauty vault we just had.  

I would also love to help wrap and pack all the lovely vault goodies as it would be so much fun to see what everyone got and also know that I would be spreading lots of BR love to all you lovely members.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'd curtsey before the Queen then get to work taking some of the less glamorous jobs so the ladies could take a well earned break.
I'd answer horrible emails with polite responses, pack packages until my cuticles bled, weed out some substandard reviews, and shoo gremlins away with my handbag.
Then cups of tea all round. I'll bring the bikkies :)
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Cool topic. I am not good at baking at all :( Coming from an Audit profession, I would love to learn about BR trial selection process, logistics behind it. Issue an audit report confirming how fair and square BR has always been with their work :) I know I sound boring, but that's the only thing I am good at and of course painting nails but we have BR Zoe who is a professional, so not worth going there. haha
Genna
49 posts
It would be a tough job swaying from temptation and not locking myself in the prize cupboard with the key and rolling around in delicious BR goodies!

But... how exciting would it be packing and posting off all of the BR goodies to their deserving trialists, reading through all the surveys and handing on all of the fantastic ideas and suggestions, helping hunt out those gremlins - im thinking Ghost Buster styles, sucking them up, then bringing them back to the Queen for her to do to them what they deserve, then celebrating around a great big table with the boffins.... right back on track... researching new products to be added, awarding points oh gosh the list could go on, not to mention the wee perks of the odd squirt here and there to make sure the products are safe for the rest of the BR beauties (we would hate for anyone to get hurt ;) )

I would definitely be naughty eating all of Ongeliques baking and hiding in the pressie cupboard hopefully trialling all sorts of goodies! Ha ha just saying :-) x
I would definitely be naughty eating all of Ongeliques baking and hiding in the pressie cupboard hopefully trialling all sorts of goodies! Ha ha just saying :-) x
Rezee
1964 posts
Interesting, hmm I think I would probably clean or organize the desks. I love organizing as long as it's not my own stuff!
Kellie
570 posts
Great thread!  Loving reading the responses.If I were a BR Intern for the day I would loooooove to help deliver the packages - it'd be so fun to see people get all excited as the goodies arrived on their doorstep.  I'd love to have a play on the social media side of things.  Chatting with lovely ladies for a job?  Yes please!Also I'd probably beg, cajole and annoy them until they let me write some articles  :)   Oh - and I'd come down with a case of 'the cleans'.  Specific to the Beauty Cupboard.  Anything for a nosey of all the goodies! :) 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I'd make a great bum boy! LOL I would basically do anything they asked, run errands, clean toilets, make coffee etc all that boring stuff that noone really wants to do, I would do it!
tabykitten
186 posts
After I finished dancing with glee... I'd be another one doing allllll kinds of baking and yummy bribery. And I'd probably make sure all the shelves were nicely organized by size. 
By the sounds of it if we were all interns we would have the beauty bouffins all putting on a kilo or two. With all of the treats and bribery.
shanellealarna
101 posts
Id loooove to be the email sorter and responder! I'd love to sift through and reply to all the fan (and non-fan!) mail. I love reading and writing and sharing the love, so it'd be fun to 'chat' to you all. 

Ong, we can be interns at the same time and I'll also be taste-tester. im sure I'd need a few brownies after all my emailing! ;) 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I would do whatever was needed! Send things out, read reviews, answer emails you name it! I bake lots so I would be a good contributor to any morning teas that were had (the bonus is I don't eat any of it either!) 
melly650
375 posts
I would definitely hide in the prize closet.... All the pretties WOULD BE MINE!!!! Hehehehe..... I'll become the closet gremlin... Yeah, okay maybe it's better not to be an intern? Oh, wait! I can run errands, takes notes at meetings for new products - yeah, I'll do that....
g1ggles2
358 posts
What an awesome and fun post

I would be a 'go-for'
I just love running around doing erands for people & it would ne honour to so this for lovely BR ladies

whether it but grabbing coffe & lunch, trying on products, featuring in their 'how to videos"

acutally I change my mind

I want to be in a 'how to" video hahaha
g1ggles2
358 posts

I would be a 'go-for'
I just love running around doing erands for people & it would ne honour to so this for lovely BR ladies

whether it but grabbing coffe & lunch, trying on products, featuring in their 'how to videos"

acutally I change my mind!

g1ggles2
358 posts

I would be a 'go-for'

acutally I change my mind!

g1ggles2
358 posts
Oh no the dreaded multi post stricks again haha :P
Susilia
484 posts
I am the boring one, I'd do research somwhere alone in the corner, whatever they'd need to get researched like beauty product ingredients or find out more about companies, I'd research anything.:D
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hmmmm I'm loving reading all these. I reckon I would trade all my BR points to do what I suggested. Looks like when I'm there, I'd need to be making lots of baking and get the couriers on board to deliver it out to all the BR girls
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Only one day? I'd probably be super good and impress the BR ladies so I can be an intern for longer :) Hmmm I think I'd love to help with customer service and replying all all the emails and comments because it'll be full of praises. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Haha Ong you make me laugh so much!! These comments are cute and hilarious :) Id leave the baking to the wonderful ladies and put on my gremlin catcher outfit & handle those naughty naughty troublemakers :)
Macs
5351 posts
If I could be an intern I would take a note book and write notes about how it runs. I would think of a new idea that I could add to BR Website. I love baking too. I would bring something to share for lunch. Id love to read reviews and watch forum conversations. Having my article on the website would be supercool.
MrsLissy
301 posts
I just had a better idea about what I would do if I was an intern for the day. I would get my developer hubby to teach me how to write code (haha yeah right) and then write an awesome BR App so we can read reviews easily on the go! Perfect for when you're out shopping.
I'd prob stand the in awe at the beauty crew and amazing products lol
 Yummmm - Lots of cupcakes !!! That would make the BR crew happy
MicheleC
419 posts
First make the coffee.
Second tidy the competition and trials cupboards.
Third create a brainstorm board for crazy fun things that could be done.
Fourth help with address, lick, stick and stamp all of the parcels to people.
Fifth referee the office chair race.
Sixth go out and get the lunches.
Seventh arrange a blind smell test on different products to see if the BR crew can guess enough to get their skittles!

That's just for starters......
Seza95
175 posts
I likeyour idea Chikoboo. I am currently trying to research about cruelty free makeup and beauty products to start me towards a cruelty free life. If I could be a BR Intern I would love to write an article and see what happens behind the scenes of talking to different comapnies etc. I wouldn't even mind dealing with some of those nasty emails just to hang out with the BR gals!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!