Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

If Money Was No Obstacle....

26 posts, 13 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm using Trilogy samples in my routine atm and was thinking if money wasn't an obstacle my skin care range would all be Trilogy. As it is, not in my price bracket. What about you guys, what skin care range would you have?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'd definitely be playing with all the Chantecaille! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've tried two of the trilogy sachets recently too and been really impressed - in the past I've found trilogy to be too rich but it seems to be suiting my skin more these days 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I like to mix and match my skincare so would be unlikely to stick to one range (although I am thinking of having my 'basic' routine as all Jordan Samuels as I replace items). Money being no object brands I would add would probably be Dr Dennis Gross, Sunday Riley and Ren. I'd go Ren body care if money was no object too. I love one of their shower gels but it's over $40 a bottle now. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh and definitely Amore Pacific. Even one item from that brand is more than I would spend lol. Definitely wouldn't be getting the full range. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I can't say for sure as I haven't tried these but if I had plenty of moola I'd be all over drunk elephant, Tatcha and amore Pacific. Unfortunately I can't see that happening but I am loving  'The Ordinary' products. And I've really enjoyed the Olay Reginerist range.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i am LOVING the trilogy oil in the purple sachet its absolutely divine!!

Id go trilogy for the oils and overnight mask and glow recipe(?) For a few things, and a lovely rich creamy face wash that im yet to find hahahaha. Ooh and some drunk elephant cos i liked the marula oil they sent me sample of haha
Helibabi
101 posts
Oh this is a hard one! I think skincare changes all the time - there’s always something new or advanced and so that makes it hard. I do love Estée Lauder and would throw some drunk elephant in there too. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Mine changes regularly but I'd probably sneak some more of brands like La Mer in there.
AboutFace
413 posts
Dr Hauschka would be in my arsenal and I'd give Antipodes a go.
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's the age proof glycablend one shaz? Yeah I'm loving that as well :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Elizabeth Arden, Max Factor, Estee Lauder. and also Linden Leaves and True :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm using a couple of the Trilogy sample products atm. The stand outs for me are the purple oil and a spf day cream. Can't remember the names lol.

Really enjoying reareading everyone's preferences. A lot of the brands mentioned I haven't tried so dont know what the quality of products are like. I do recognize some uigh end brands though.

Soozie mentioned body care which I hadn't thought of but is a good one. For me it would be Pure Fiji. I got gifted some products from their range years ago and remember being impressed by the quality and scent. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
ah i love Pure Fiji!  And Reniu, which is almost the same but cheaper as it's only coconut oil based, not the blend Pure Fiji has.

I was in Fiji last year and picked up a massive Pure Fiji haul for about $75 NZ - it's SO much cheaper over there.  Reniu is even cheaper, so I grabbed sone of that too.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trilogy, Snowberry, Linden Leaves. I really never buy expensive skincare, the only time I usually get to try something is through the vault.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I know what I'll be buying if and when I get to fiji!
trudijoy
8375 posts
So worth it. Next time I go I'm bringing home all I can carry lol
Kimrose
1419 posts
So true about the Pure Fiji products being so much more affordable in Fiji! I bought up big when we were there. It's been 2 years now.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have used Trilogy products in the past and really enjoyed using them and loved the way my skin was when I was using them. Fine lines and general skin condition was so much better
Macs
5351 posts
I'm with you crystal . I'd be using La Mer . The entire range. I've watched videos of people using it . Incredible results .
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh would love to go on a break to fiji if we open our borders to the Pacific. Also an excuse to go shopping for products.
trudijoy
8375 posts
If we get a pacific only bubble my next three trips are Raro, Fiji,  Samoa, in that order.

i'll have to be in Aus for work once we can go so ....
siouxsannah
261 posts
I'd probably buy loads of [color=#291b29]Dr Hauschka, La Roche Posay, and Drunk Elephant - who I have never tried.[/color]
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Raro, Fiji and Samoa sound amazing!
My next trip is to Perth to visit my brother so am hoping for about October.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I had last year been planning to spend my birthday in New Caledonia this year. But as it draws closer to it month by month I'm sensing that I may be pushing it to the next year again.

But can't wait to visit some places again. In the meantime I'm trying to get back into exploring interesting places in Auckland each weekend.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds great trudi! Heres to hoping if it  is safe for all to open borders and travel.

Definitely feel like exploring our own country but may only make it to different areas in auckland lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!