Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I missed the Vault Preview I think!

15 posts, 12 members
Johanna
38 posts
Good evening all! 
I think I missed the preview this morning noooooo !
Can anyone fill me in on whats there? What have you got your hopes to get this weekend from the Vault. Last time and possibly the time before I opted just to save up my points naturally this time I am bursting with excitement :)
Julieal
915 posts
There is a really good mix with several serums,mascara, toning sprays, hair colours ,cleansers. Well worth going in on Sat -Good Luck
tabucutie
1811 posts
Cleansers, Toners, moisturisers, a couple of nail polishes, supplements, deodorant, body wash . There is really a bit of everything. Would be worthwhile having a looky on the day if you can make it.

A couple of the brands:Mita, Wild Ferns, Linden Leaves, Essano, Evolu, Snowberry, Biopoint, Sally Hansen, Batiste. Hope this helps :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Quite a lot of skincare and haircare. And quite a few natural products :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lots of skincare, make-up, supplements, hair products. Essano, snowberry, sukin, linden leaves, there's a great range!
Johanna
38 posts
Oh wow thank you ladies! sounds like there are some newer natural based and Nz brands in there some of which I have tried before, liked and some that I have not tried or heard of. Thank you for all your replies and have a great Friday :)
swamphen
73 posts
Ohhhh looks like a vault full of lovely! Can't wait
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I think I also got an email sent out for those who missed the vault preview with pictures of things in the vault. There was a picture of a hair straightener there. So I'm concluding there's going to be some heat styling tools in there added throughout the evening and on Sunday. 

I also saw a couple of Lush items.
triffid
151 posts
I toomissed it and yes I spied a hair straightner.How many and how much I wonder?Great info folk.Intersted in serum too
Susilia
484 posts
The last vault I participated in was years ago, I think I will have a sneak in tonight and see if there’s anything I’d like to try. There was a time I used this site daily and then all of a sudden it stopped, even though I love reading reviews of products! :/ 
gtsgrl
169 posts
I missed the preview too so it's been good to see the replies here of what is in store.
Not sure if I'll be lucky enough to nad anything as I know that lat vault I participated in went super dooper quick but here's hoping!
Gingermidget
1 posts
EEEEEE! I'm super excited to get in tonight and see whats there, I missed the preview as well and only just remembered it was vault weekend when I checked my planner for an assignment date. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
      I don't know how many hair straighteners there are. But looking at the price of the Remington PROluxe Salon one I imagine it would be about 1,800 points since the price is 179.99. I imagine they'll probably drop those in throughout the evening so or perhaps tomorrow morning so if you want one I would keep my eyes on the site and make sure you have points to spare and go for a smaller initial haul, since I think there is a 2,500 or $250 cap on the ammount you can haul per vault day. 

Susilia
484 posts
Oh, didn’t know there’s a cap in points you can spend at one time, must be a new thing, can’t remember this from before!? I think it’s an amazing idea though, so more people can have something, instead of a few people spending all their points at once and not leave much to others. :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i saw the preview but the first 5 minutes when it opened at 9am, and it wasn't a good look it was a man look so ill be going in blind which i'm not too fussed on.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!