Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I know we did this a while back buuuuut....

22 posts, 12 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
We have so many members I haven't seen around before and also because my life is hectic now I don't come on very often. Id love to get to know you all. What I was wondering is can the lovely members answer.....

1. What does your BR member name meaning or how did you come up with it?
2. Something true that is random and interesting about you.

I will start.
1. My BR name is my first name and because banana rhymes with Shana it goes. The 84 is my birth year. 
2. I have a passion for reading and watching anything serial killer related. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh these are always cute...

1 - my BR name, trudijoy, is just my first and middle names. Original, I know haha

2 - something random about me that always makes people do a double take is that I speak pretty decent Japanese and can flick between that and English without too much bother
MareeB
5239 posts
My name is Maree and B is the start of my surname.

I'm obsessed with Gloriavale and watch the docos over and over again! I even contacted TVNZ to see if they were making any more. They're not sadly.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love these >:D

Shazatron is my autobot name (or am I a decipticon, you'll never know) but my name is Shannon. However I answer to just about anything, Sharon being the most popular as people often mishear my name! the 101 looks like "lol" and I've always liked it!

Something random but true - I am a mother to 1000 or so worms! Cos why not. I don't know if it's too interesting though... although most people give me a weird look, but they do ask further questions! 

Really random is I can one hand clap and pick things up with my toes. I can even hold hands with my toes. Mmm monkey feet. 

MAREEEE I loved Gloriavale! not for all the jesus ... stuff... and I don't agree with a lot of the things they believe in, but! it's super interesting to see how people like that live. 
Macs
5351 posts
BR name - Macs short for my name Maccine. Named after my dad Mac . 

I'm left handed. I try to hide that I am lol I love Lush and BBE it's my pampering time. 
MareeB
5239 posts
It is eh Shaz? I'd love to visit and ask lots of questions.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My username is just amyxxoo....because my name is Amy and that username was already taken lol

Something about me.....I love wine
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Br name is my name with numbers in place of letters.
I'm going into second year teaching in school without a qualifications, kids teachers and I all enjoy it plus my kids like seeing me as a teacher & I feel like I role model to them being full time solo mum & teaching in school. I now aspire to go to training college I really love but prefer intermediate age.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My BR name - My first name is Lisa and since I was little my Dad would call me Lisa Lou which I thought was cute.

Hmmmm something random about me - I'm heavily tattooed and addicted to getting ink :-)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love reading these!

So BR - just my name.

Non-BR - I am pretty boring :P I adore watching documentaries. The weirder the better. I watched one on Animism recently on Netflix that was amazing (animism is loving inanimate objects and believing they love you back - eg Eiffel Tower, lady liberty, bridges etc). Anything Louis Theroux I am on it!!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yes Maree! That is a favourite show ever!!!! I love seeing how they live. I think you have to notice how well they do in so many areas (although totally not the whole thing! - I would hate to not be able to learn what I wanted as a female)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Your maiden name kirstyl :p
Macs
5351 posts
I love tattoos lisa. I'm thinking of getting Ta Moko done on my leg and arm not sure when though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds awesome! Would love to see a pic when you do get it done :-)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
So interesting knowing all this info thanks ladies.  I too am heavily tattooed Lisa-Lou :D would love to know if you have themes?  I too like Gloriavale lol its something my husband finds hard to get but it's just so interesting.  Same as the cults around the world, although I don't agree with them it is fascinating, Keep em coming :D
First Lady
957 posts
Kirstyj - that docu on Netflix OMG!!  Monop the Monopoly board?!  Jono finds some amazingly odd things on there, we watched some corkers on NYE!

xox
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Shana most of mine is fantasy art. I have a celtic piece also. I guess you would say they are more on the darkside as I love gothic themes :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did watch the gloriavale docos. A lot of brainwashing that is for sure. Each to their own I guess :-)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oooo nice i love gothic and dark too. I am in the process of saving for my horror movie sleeve cant wait. Love ur styles
kirstyj
1732 posts
Netflix has the best docos. I forgot about monop First Lady!
my partner won't watch them with me :) they're all a bit too weird for him. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I must get Netflix one day, but I also am trying to remain loyal to broadcast television. Because a NBR fact about me is that working in the broadcast television sector is in my 5 year plan.

My BR username us just a play on my first name.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My name relates to a super 14 challenge that I was in for a few years but it does have my nickname in it.

Facinating fact I like reading Harry Potter and Percy Jackson books because sometimes I just need to read a book that doesn't require much brain power. I also visit Tank for a smoothie 5 days a week.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!