Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hunting for palettes

8 posts, 7 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'm just wondering if anyone has a used naked palette they might want to sell me? Preferably under $30. In fact I'm on the look out for any nude palettes right now, especially the UD Naked and Too faced chocolate bar. The online stores sell them super expensive and my wallet just can't handle it. 

Kaitlyn343
268 posts
You may like Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel Nude eyeshadow palette. I have two other sleek palettes and just love them!!! They're such great quality, there are a ton of reviews on them here. :)
Jesse
745 posts
Urban Decay and Too Faced are both high-end brands so you're going to pay high-end prices for their products. If you're after something more affordable I really recommend Makeup Revolution who sells dupes of both palettes and they're really great quality, I have their Iconic 3 palette and it's stunnnnning. Otherwise Maybelline has just released a couple more palettes that are affordable and in great colours.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
@Kaitlyn oooh its so pretty! Definitely interested :)
Macs
5351 posts
Hopefully you find some. They look so good too.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Have you had a look at the ChiChi palettes? They are fab. xx
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I would definitely go for ChiChi. Really amazing quality and I think they're just over $31 each. 
Mila
1209 posts
I third the chichi palette or I've also got the L A Girl nude pallete and I love that aswell and super reasonable priced :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!