Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hows your weekend going?

14 posts, 12 members
Macs
5351 posts
Just wondering what everone is up to this weekend? Im crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain on my washing. Hopefully I can get this washing done so I can have a lazy Sunday. Been invited to two bbqs and haven't decided which one Im going to attend today. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Good. It's the last weekend before I hand in my PhD thesis and I just have a few bits left to do, plus some proofreading. Going to get some jobs done around the house and go to a friends for dinner tonight.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm going to be writing reviews and also trying to get ahold of some friends. Currently enjoying the new Scentsy bars I got. And trying really hard to stay on my no spend since my prescription for my glasses has changed so need to save up for that. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm going to attempt an 80s themed makeup look today inspired by my hair the other day. Tomorrow I might take the kids to see my parents as my partner is working this weekend. Hope everyone has a good weekend x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm feeling very virtuous as usually I get up late on a Saturday but I got up early and did a yoga class at 8.30. I'm probably just going to laze around for the rest of the weekend now lol. The weather is terrible here so definitely a Netflix weekend. 

On the way home I met up with one of my Lush addict ladies from the FB page to swap some Lush Kitchen samples. We were going to post them but it turns out she lives just round the corner from the friend who I go to yoga with anyway lol. Too funny. 
MrsRosie
214 posts
The struggle is real at this time of year hey Macs! I dont even attemt to put mine on the line, I just constantly have 2 clothes horses and the hot water cupboard going strong! Hope it gets dry for you :)  

Im feeling right under the weather, been years since Ive felt this sick. Sore dry throat along with head and body aches so going to be a non-eventful weekend for me on the couch. Hoping to catch up on some reviewing though so always a positive!  

Hope everyone has a nice weekend, keep warm! x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Have been wine, coffee and lunch -ing around the Akl CBD with friends who are in town for Troye Sivan. It's been a lovely afternoon x
Kimrose
1415 posts
My Saturday has been full of cleaning, including the oven. We have people coming through to look at buying our house at the beach. So it is looking sick and span and smells amazing thanks to my candles.
MareeB
5239 posts
It's extremely cold down here, so we're under the heat pump watching TV!
Rezee
1964 posts
Good so far, other than being a bit wet and cold. I was busy packing up our kitchen this morning and I will be doing some more packing tomorrow too. I'm also checking the weather updates. The desert road is currently closed and we need to go that way on Wednesday so I have everything crossed that it will be sunny and not snowing or icy. I've personally never driven on that road but I don't have a choice as my partner is driving the moving truck. I usually close my eyes at the windy parts and look for wild horses whenever we drive that way (please tell me I'm not the only one who looks for horses, the signs pretty much tell me too haha!) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Rezee, I always hope for horses but never see them! Good luck with the move. The drove the Desert Rod solo for the first time a few months ago. I was behind a truck for the windy bits so I could go slow without anyone pressuring me lol. It feels great when you make it to the other
side! So maybe make sure you are behind the moving truck. And just go at your own pace and let the crazies worry about passing you when they can, don't go faster because of them. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
EEE good luck for the move Renee! You'll be okay, I'm sure of it x

My day has been wonderful! Woke up to sunshine and then in came the rain, brother in law visited, went into town to hunt Pokemon for the man (he plays), then to my mothers for the afternoon, playing horsey with my niece and the best pork roast I've had in ages courtesy of my step dad. Now I'm home ready for bed and ready for a relaxing day tomorrow :-D  

enjoy your weekend lovelies x
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've been working today. Tomorrow I'm planning on going shopping. I need to buy my dad a birthday present and I also need some new clothes.
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds like everyone had a lovely weekend. I tried to weezle my way out of the two bbqs next thing we had a house full of guests last night. So that was a fail lol

I've never driven down dessert road but have travelled as a passsanger. Im scared of the icy roads on that route. You are very brave reeze.

It rained so now I have a ton of washing on clothes horses and baskets. Looks like I'll be vising the dry cleaners Mrs Rosie. It's still raining today.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!