Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

how many products are within arms reach of where you sit RIGHT NOW... and what are they?

15 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
from my seat on the floor in front of the couch I can reach 5 products:

- The Body Shop mango body butter
- Blistex Happy Lips balm, also mango flavour
- Bossy (now called BonBon) Oh La La Lip Balm Butter Whip
- Lush Love and Light hand cream
- Sally Hansen 18k Gold Cuticle Eraser

There are a few other lip balms and hand creams in my laptop bag but it's jussssssst out of arms reach
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm sitting on the couch with "feline paralysis" (cat on lap) and all I can reach is what is on the table next to me: 

- The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter
- Dadi Oil (Cuticle Oil)
- St Ives Body Lotion
- Oasis Beauty Rhino Repair
- sample size of Argania Hair Oil
- and a box of tissues
trudijoy
8375 posts
if we're counting tissues I have a large box of kleenex (the frangipani pattern!) and also some antihistamine tablets, because i'm totally allergic to spring grrrr
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
My handbag is beside me and has 4 different colored eyeliners, 6 lipsticks, eyeliner sharper, mascara, 3 lip balms, foundation, concealer, 2 eyeshadow quads, pawpaw ointment, a face brush, a mini perfume, a body spray and a deodorant.
Artemis
311 posts
Zero! but we have a toddler-proofed lounge so admittedly the only thing in my arms reach is a truck and some Star Wars cards.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Probably like twenty at least. My laptop/work station is also my beauty table. So most of the time when I'm on my laptop I can reach everything.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Right now nothing, I'm at my Mums holding my sleeping baby hehe. But when I saw this post this morning I only had 2 products. My hand Cream and my nail polish for day #4 of the nail Colour challange, which is a dark mettalic purple/burgundy colour from Onceit.
Same as Tanny here. My desk doubles as my makeup area so I can reach for 30+ products from where I'm sitting!
MissQT
1547 posts
Cool thread. I'm sitting on the couch watching netball and I can reach seven nail polish bottles (I was lazy at putting then away), cuticle balm, hand cream, body conditioner, lip gloss and a candle (but that doesn't really count).
Kimrose
1415 posts
Right now I have a Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector cream, an OPI in Romeo and Juliet as well as Sally Hansen Game Of Chromes.  Also a Revlon Gel top coat.
Macs
5351 posts
Always by my side is my hand cream Skin and Co Umbrian Truffle hand cream. I have two samples of it that I was gifted. My absolute favourite hand cream .  I'm not looking forward to running out of it. I'll have to make my first I herb order. The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter .  Manuka Med Manuka Gel. I use it for cuts and rashes . 
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm just on my bed at the moment, so nothing super exciting. Lush celebrate lotion as I just reviewed it, some tampons and pads lol, and some bits that I don't want so I have out to list. My makeup is just out of arms reach otherwise I'd probably need ten replies to list all that I could reach.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Only my empties bag to make me do/finish some reviews.
charly
456 posts
Do candles count?  I can currently reach an Aromatherapy Co candle (but I won't reach for it cos it's burning!), a Living Light pillar candle and a Rustic Co candle.  

Other than that I can reach MAC Strobe Cream, Skinfood exfoliating scrub, and NP lip gloss (my pile to give to my sister), plus Bee Sensual hand cream (LOVE!), Bossy/Bonbon lip balm, Temple Tonic body oil and The Body Shop room spritz.  

Plus... I can reach a few other goodies but I can't say because they're work related and I don't want to give the game away, Trudi!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Living Nature lip balm, Sukin moisturiser, and Clinqiue chubby stick.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!