Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun Xmas
Braun Xmas

How many Men are members

9 posts, 8 members
triffid
REVIEW EXPERT
151 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Just wondering how many men are actually members here ?
Dadof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
1 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I am. Mumof3Munchkins (my partner) signed me up.

Not sure what I'm in for if I'm honest - should I be worried?
Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
944 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Welcome, Dadof3Munchkins!  Other than possibly developing a slight addiction to writing product reviews, reading the forum posts and checking the site multiple times per day, plus suffering from a touch of FOMO when trial team invites go out or on vault shopping days, you should be fine. 

I tried to to get my hubby to sign up, but sadly he’s not keen on writing product reviews. 
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3896 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Nice to see you dadof3! I hope you enjoy your BR experience :)
BR-Queenie
257 posts
Hi Dadof3munchkins you have made our night! We've had quite a few men sign up since we launched our men's panel a few weeks ago, not too sure of the exact amount i'll have to have a look.

Thanks for coming on board we look forward to getting your first trial out to you soon!

Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2571 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ha ha ha took a bit of convincing to join didnt it Dadof3Munchkins but glad you did as we need more male reviewers.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
968 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Haha good job at getting him to sign up! My man was not so cooperative lol. Welcome!
triffid
REVIEW EXPERT
151 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I do believe I may have convinced another man to join.Will cross my fingures he agrees
Shana_Banana84
REVIEW EXPERT
566 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I managed to convince (make) my husband sign up hehe.  He was like, but it's girly!  After explaining BR want a men's panel he relented and signed up.  He can now see why I love BR after having an explore around a bit on my page.