Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How many Men are members

9 posts, 8 members
triffid
151 posts
Just wondering how many men are actually members here ?
I am. Mumof3Munchkins (my partner) signed me up.

Not sure what I'm in for if I'm honest - should I be worried?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Welcome, Dadof3Munchkins!  Other than possibly developing a slight addiction to writing product reviews, reading the forum posts and checking the site multiple times per day, plus suffering from a touch of FOMO when trial team invites go out or on vault shopping days, you should be fine. 

I tried to to get my hubby to sign up, but sadly he’s not keen on writing product reviews. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Nice to see you dadof3! I hope you enjoy your BR experience :)
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Dadof3munchkins you have made our night! We've had quite a few men sign up since we launched our men's panel a few weeks ago, not too sure of the exact amount i'll have to have a look.

Thanks for coming on board we look forward to getting your first trial out to you soon!

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha took a bit of convincing to join didnt it Dadof3Munchkins but glad you did as we need more male reviewers.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha good job at getting him to sign up! My man was not so cooperative lol. Welcome!
triffid
151 posts
I do believe I may have convinced another man to join.Will cross my fingures he agrees
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I managed to convince (make) my husband sign up hehe.  He was like, but it's girly!  After explaining BR want a men's panel he relented and signed up.  He can now see why I love BR after having an explore around a bit on my page.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!