Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How long is your shower

16 posts, 15 members
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm a sucker for a lover of long hot showers (bad for the power bill though). And because I have long thick hair it takes me about half and hour in the shower to wash! On average when u don't wash my hair my shower is 10-15 mins. I'd like to have more baths though as I never take baths. I'm amazed at those that can take 1-2 min showers.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh true - my morning shower takes 4 mins unless I wash my hair - then it's 10 - 15mins. A bath takes considerably longer tho....
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm on annual leave, so I've been having very long soaks in the bath, using up the myriad of half full containers of bath products lying around so I can clear the decks and prepare to open some of the new ones that've been sitting around for a while!
Macs
5351 posts
Lately about 5 to ten minutes. Whereas if I have a bath I can stay in it for hours.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Same here miss Qt. I have long hair if I wash it than I need at lest half an hour. But average bath time is 10 or 15 minutes. But I love long shower.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I love long hot showers and have long hair also so it's easy to kill 15 mins or more just doing my hair. We have gas hot water so it's not ideal as it gets very expensive.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Depends on how much I need to do in the shower. If it's just a no frills just wash my face and body and use a pumice on my heels the water is on and off in less than 10 minutes, but I do a fair ammount which would fall under the blanket off shower time prior to that. Like remove my makeup and eye makeup, oil cleanse with my Foreo Luna, brush and floss teeth before I step in the shower and turn it on. If I am washing my hair, using a face masque or peel in the shower and using a body scrub then the water can be running for up to 15 minutes. My mom is one of those short showerers but she is very basic on her products and probably only uses up to 3 products to take a short shower and wash her hair plus a body moisturizer afterwards. Whereas I use a minimum of 4 to take a basic shower, not counting anything afterwards.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Weekends and evenings are my time to take longer showers. In the mornings before work I will be about 5-7 minutes and that includes washing my hair. I have to be quick as I stay in bed a wee bit longer than I should!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'm normally 10-15 minutes including washing hair, I can take longer if masking but I am also known to wash down and hop out, and mess around in the bathroom for about 15-20 while masking hair and face before hopping back in for another 5 minutes. This is including the water dribbling out, I would like a shower with a little more pressure than what I have.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i can shower in about three minutes if i absolutely have to but i prefer to take my time about it. If it's a power shower i can stay in there for a looong time.

Weekend showers i often do scrubs and treatments and things so can go up to about 20 minutes, usually somewhere around the 10 min mark
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Depends. 5 minutes for a quick wash. 30 minutes when washing and toning my hair, shaving my legs and exfoliating.
shazatron101
5112 posts
During the week my showers are 5 minutes - face and body, an extra 2 or 3 minutes is added if I wet my hair, and on the weekend it's about 10-15 minutes as I shave and properly shampoo my hair and all that good stuff! If I do scrubs during the week as well thats an extra few minutes but I turn the shower off so I'm not sure it counts lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
For me it depends if my kids are behaving lol I usually take a 10 min shower in and out while the toddler is watching a movie and the baby is sleeping. If my partner is home and looking after them I have a long shower, 30 mins tops.
Rezee
1964 posts
5 minutes max unless I'm washing my hair and doing a scrub which will add a few more minutes so maybe up to 10? I don't like long showers and I don't like super hot water either. I usually go for luke warm unless it's an icredibly cold day and I might step it up a couple of degrees lol. My partner has a shower so hot that his skin turns pink, I'd so hate that!
Lutece
1849 posts
Long hot showers are the best! My morning showers are 5 minute showers, but my night showers are 15-20 minutes once the kiddies are sleeping, its my fav time of day :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Probably 10-15 minutes depending on if I shave/do a hair mask etc.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!