Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How do you do a duo or more review?

5 posts, 4 members
triffid
151 posts
When I get two products I am never quite sure how exactly to do the Duo part where we talk about both at once.I have no problem reviewing a product but when we need a review together then two seperate ones I would introduce the products and put my thoughts together then actually review each separately.
What do you do?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I think I would give a mini review on each product but focus more on how they work synergistically together. And then for each of the individual products to review I'd go into more detail focusing my review on that individual product.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i usually do a blurb on each, and it can be as short or as long as you want, followed by how they work together. if its more than 4 products the blurbs are definitely smaller and i don't bother adding in how they work together (as most of the time they're a small gift set from the same brand so they're designed to work together anyway)

good luck! i'm sure you'll find a way that works for you :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes it can make it a tad confusing to start with.

When I was on the Trilogy Sensitive trial I had to review I think it was about 5 or 6 products. A review for the whole set together and an individual review for each of the products. 

So in the set review - I just summarised each product, enough information to be informative i.e. the routine and how each product worked in conjunction with each other and then gave a more detailed review for each product under their own review page.

Does that make sense? 
triffid
151 posts
Thanks Yes .I always have trouble as I forget someone may read just the Intro one and the individual ones may not be read or only one so it seems sensible to blurb in all but more in individual one

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!