Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Holy grail items getting discontinued should be illegal

12 posts, 7 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just found out that my perfect foundation that I've used religiously for a few years since discovering it (Too Faced Peach Perfect) has been discontinued and I'm so so annoyed. They're keeping the horrific 'oily brown paint' Born This Way but getting rid of the one that is perfect for me. I know it's not all about me but so annoyed, esp because my shade is sold out too :/

thank god for the  Mecca girls, one gave me a few sample pots to tide me over and another personally rang stores until she found me two bottles. I'm prolonging the inevitable need to find a new precious but at least I have time now. 

ranting! Surely this has happened to someone else recently too lol 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah the garnier rose cleanser lol it was so nice and definitely my fave cos i xant find the korean one i used to use but noOoOoOoo MiCeLLaR iS a FaCeWaSh NoW
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh Garnier getting rid of the Micellar cleanser peeved me too but I like the one I'm using now just as much even if it cost like 4x what the garnier one did 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I can't really think of anything! I remember I got that foundation and couldn't handle the smell. Hopefully you can find something similar! I have just been on the Shiseido foundation trial and it is brilliant.....just saying :-)
MareeB
5239 posts
The whole Za range, but especially the eye liner and cleansing oil.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was so annoyed about the cleansing oil too! I brought some back from HK in 2019 because it didn't actually get discontinued, just pulled from NZ which is somehow worse. I switched to Clinique and I'm very happy but it does cost like 5x as much :/
tabucutie
1811 posts
Only one item comes to mind..actually two. One was a Za product but can't remember what it was called. The other was Only Good Micellar Water. Also a Model Co BB cream, which I think was discontinued. Unsure about that one.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Maree, that Za cleansing oil was the best!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i think i still have a sealed bottle of that cleanser hahahaha whoops
Millyw
63 posts
Ohhhh man when this happens it is the most frustrating thing!!! I bought the Herbal Essences Rice Milk shampoo and conditioner and loooooved it. I didnt think I would, and only bought it as they were on special. Then I realised it was a clearance special damn it... I was so annoyed as it was pretty affordable and made my hair feel and smell so good!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ugh really annoyed as I see my favourite foundation has been discontinued! What did you end up getting Trudi?
trudijoy
8375 posts
The lovely Mecca girls found me two last bottles of mine to buy but Nars have apparently since released one that's similar so when I'm it's that time I'll go try samples of that and a couple others 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!