Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

3 posts, 2 members
Imoshen
461 posts
I've just watched Gothamista's 2017 favourites run down and she has me excited about a few products. 

Hikoco stock some of the brands she mentions but they don't seem to have the products and only seem to have a few products from each line available so I was wondering if any frequent buyers from this site are able to tell if they update the site as products come in or do I have to look at overseas sites?

I'd ask them direct but I would like to hear of your experiences with them first.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Hikoco seem to add more to there range sometimes as time goes on. I remember when they only stocked a few of the Pyunkang Yul line and now they have more. So they could add more of the items you are after but if you don't want to wait because I don't know if they will or not. I recommend looking at Yesstyle. They have a really large variety of items at good prices, ship in a reasonable ammount of time, ship for free if you spend 50 NZD. I bought off them last year during Black Friday and my order got to me very quickly and everything was packaged well.  
Imoshen
461 posts
I went into the store today (YAY!) and picked up the Heimish All Clean Balm and Klaris Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream (it has niacinamide and liquorice root extract in it (YAY!)).

I also asked for a sample of the Phunkang Yul range and they gave me a sample of each of their moisturisers and cleanser to try.  I really wanted the Essence Toner though.

They tell me they are expecting a shipment in for 20th March to restock some of their best sellers so the question now is, can I wait that long ....

What a great shop!  Lovely assistants and a good range to select from.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!