Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Help a Newbie out!! :)

19 posts, 18 members
jalb88
121 posts
Hey beauties!

So I just joined this site a few days ago and would love some pointers on how everything works- reviews, trials, beauty boxes, membership levels etc! I'm not the most tech savvy so am slowly navigating the site ! 

A bit about me- I'm a young professional who is into all things beauty and makeup! I love learning new techniques and trialling different looks and having a play around! 

Jess xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Here ya go :)

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/new-to-beauty-review
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hello welcome. On the right side of your screen there is also articles that you can scroll down, like how to write a good review etc.
You are in the right place here in the forum to help as well
Welcome  :-)  Feel free to ask anything.  There'll always be someone online to help.  A really handy tip, check out the Brand Directory on the homepage.  Top, righthand side.  I am sure you will feel like a kid in a candy shop scrolling through all of those reviews.  And this is a good introduction on how to write a review.  Have fun.
Mila
1209 posts
Welcome to your new favourite site :)

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page theres everything you need about beauty review, FAQ's  etc x

chikoboo
3402 posts
I think all the points have been covered above, but welcome to BR say goodbye to the rest of your freetime ;) The only thing I would add would be to look up Beauty Review on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter if you are on any of these media sites, you'll get first hand notice on invites and upcoming vaults as well as Beauty Boxes.
Ngahew
152 posts
I totally agree CHICKABOO...this site is addictive, this is my new 'Facebook' Lol....
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahaha yep, Kirsty's right - BR is the new time priority now :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I think with this site there is before BR 
and now it's just BR
I think you will find its such a lovely addiction and you will learn so much and here on the forum we try and help:) welcome xx
bronjenks
253 posts
Welcome! I concur with above ^^ and please dont be afraid to ask questions :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah definitely spend time navigating the site and checking otu what's on offer.  Ask questions if you can't find answers and above all else enjoy! It's a cool space where it's okay to rave about all the pretty things hehe
Mollyblue
2 posts
Yes! Ive also just joined up, and can see how this might becone veeeery addictive! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
It sure is! Welcome, you will love it
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I have been on here for just over a week and already I find my self loading up BR before anyother site, also I have a wishlist as long as my arm for new makeup and skincare goodies XD
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome to BR. Can't wait to read your reviews xx.
pintsize
1072 posts
Welcome to BR ladies :)
As Sam has found out we are a bunch of enablers on here so for that we apologise ;)
Your wishlist may be an armslength long but wait... then you will see loads of new and exciting products and that wish list will grow and grow.
You will also see a lot of the phase sorrynotsorry :) when ladies find a sale or promotion worth sharing with us all.

This site is rather addictive (extremely) infact I can't actually remember what I did with my time before BR o_O
It doesn't hurt to check in often either as a lot can happen in a short space of time. The articles are archived and  refreshed weekly, there are regular competitions and the biggest thing about BR that makes it what it is... it saves you from buying products that don't live up to the hype or helps you find your HOLY GRAIL of products (thank you BR) xx

And the members of this community are a wonderful group of ladies who will go out of their way to help others.
I can only beem praises about BR and the BR Babes
Enjoy your time on here and soak it all in, ask questions, search the forum (top RH side), use the brand directory, read the FAQs and join in on Facebook or other social media platforms
There is no problems finding a fix when you need it ;)
<3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Welcome to your new addiction and obsession and hello to your new social life he he he xxx If you are looking for a wonderful community full of advice, amazing babe's, great reviews and a great time, you are totally in the right place x I think all the BR chickies have covered everything lol. This is such a loving and giving community, and the BR Team are amazing and super helpful, so don't be shy or nervous to ask for help xxxx
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks ladies!! I have been spending a lot of time browsing this week and having fun reading reviews and finding that I have actually tried a lot of the products on here! One thing I couldn't find is how the points work- I made it up to an explorer quite quickly tehehe but is there somewhere that lists all the levels and how many points you need? Just out of curiosity! And I see people posting about these beauty box things- is there anywhere I can watch an unboxing from one of the recent ones ? (love unboxing videos haha)! Ahh so excited to have found such a fun site!! Thanks for such a lovely welcome xx
MissQT
1547 posts
Hi there, welcome to beauty review! Check out this link which explains how the points system work :) http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/the-beauty-review-statuses

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!