Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Help- best makeup shop in Auckland???

9 posts, 6 members
Ringy
825 posts
hi- I'm in Auckland for adele tonight and looking at my crappy makeup collection and have a couple of hours tomorrow before I go back home- where is the best place to go to buy makeup?? #minerswife&farmerswifehitthecity;
trudijoy
8375 posts
Newmarket has Lush, Mecca Cosmetica, Smith and Caughey (so Benefit, MAC etc), a Farmers, and a couple of cheap makeup places we're not allowed to name here. It's also not toooooooo far from the concert.
Ringy
825 posts
ooh we are staying in Epsom so just down the road- thanks Trudi! Who else is going to adele?!? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Perfect! I'm not going to Adele, myself. If you have time tomorrow, the Pasifika festival at Western Springs is awesome, I spent the afternoon there drinking fresh coconuts and buying pretty hair flowers and things.

BTW Newmarket also has some lovely restaurants, bars and cafes if you want things before the concert, and there is a supermarket in the Westfield mall if you need one
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Have a great time at Adele :)
Macs
5351 posts
Did you find some make up? I agree to go to New Market or Commonsense organics in Mt Eden if you wanted a natural option. I went in there last week . Was blown away with all the options in there. Hope you have a good time 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Hope you guys have/are having an awesome time!

I want pics on the photowall of the stuff you haul, cause I know you will :)
Julieal
915 posts
Enjoy Adele and have fun !!
Ringy
825 posts
Went to Newmarket- and shock horror- didn't buy anything! Was great to look and sample and I stick like a perfume factory now- Adele was so good- our seats turned out to be right up the front and could almost touch her -didn't because that would be awkward!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!