Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 5 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
Hi Ladies, I have searched and searched for the "newly added products" tab. I just cant find it, help please.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I go to the main "home" screen and flick all the way down to nearly the bottom
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lets pray the linking works... never done it on a phone hahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
It worked! Halleelluuujjaaahhh
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh Shazz, what a star you are, thank you! Been hanging out to check out some new products. Can you tell me where exactly it is?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tap the word linking and it should send you straight to the page my friend <3 otherwise do what jackie suggested and go to the home page and scroll basically all the way to the bottom, it's hiding from us!
Kat555
143 posts
Wow so speedy! You ladies are awesome!
shazatron101
5112 posts
has the search function stopped looking through forum posts? 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It definitely looks like the "forum posts" tab on the search is broken.  Maybe email the BR Crew and let them know. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
oh bums. Never mind, it wasnt for any important reason haha perhaps its been discombobulated for a reason
shazatron101
5112 posts
seems to be working on pc now so woohoo! dunno about phones though lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Aarrghhh ... The "Forum Posts" option under the search box seems to be broken, again ... I was looking for a older forum thread and now can't find it.  It's not hugely important, it can wait, but it would be nice if the search function was working. (I'll send an email to alert the BR team / BR boffins). 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!