Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 10 members
jass_1
3 posts
Thought I would introduce myself!

finally I have managed to create a profile and explor the BR world as I have been meaning to do so for a long time.

I am a mum of one - Cayse 2 years

and am studying to become a midwife 

living in Tauranga.

P.S I hope this is ok to do! At this point I don't really know what I'm doing quite yet.

Jasmine
MareeB
5241 posts
Welcome jass-1. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do xx
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome jass_1 . I'm in Tauranga too. Oh yay! Finally found someone in my local area. There's lots to explore here. Forums, competitions, articles to comment on and products to review. Follow BR on Facebook,instagram and twitter also. Just to be updated on what's happening.
jass_1
3 posts
Thank you everyone! 

Can an someone tell me some more about this beauty box? 

I read the the FAQ but was wondering when I becomes available to apply, it sounds like a bit of me! :) 
MareeB
5241 posts
You can try here for a start:

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/the-beauty-box

Good luck :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jass noone knows when they are on sale until they get announced :) theyre *awesome*
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Welcome! I've been here a year or so and I've only recently found my way around a bit better. It's good to login every day or two for the beauty poll I find. The topic of the week is covered rather wonderfully extensively :)
wrxchicky
15 posts
Hi! :)

Ive been on BR awhile now but only just started to venture into the forums :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Welcome to BR ladies
and the forum :)  just ask on here if you have any questions we always try and help xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Welcome Jass =) don't worry we all have been newbies at one stage, you'll be surprised how quickly you get into BR and how much of your time spent on the internet will be on here.  Especially with the new upcoming BR format that is suppose to be more social media driven in its style.   There is some helpful articles at the footer of each page which should help you with normal getting to grips with BR =)
jass_1
3 posts
Thank you for all your comments :) 

How awesome I look forward to the release of this great box 
Mila
1209 posts
Welcome Jass :) - prepare to spend a whole lot more of your internet time on the BR Site haha :)
Ngahew
152 posts
Welcome Jas_1...I love your hairstyle :-P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!