Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Headsup: countdown makeup sale

14 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Spotted today ... Maybelline at 40% off (I think)

they also had tea tree spray for anyone struggling to find hand sanitiser in stores atm 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's a great discount! I only have 4 square in my town and heard people are going insane over in Nelson so I am dreading making the trip over to stock up. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
People are in real panic mode. We have sold out of hand sanitizer within the hour as soon as we get stock.
MareeB
5241 posts
My son who never gets angry about anything, lives in Sydney and is incensed at not being able to get toilet paper during his usual weekly shop!!!
MissDilly
229 posts
haha...It is a little insane. We have extra loo paper in our home survival kit, and we're well stocked in hand santiser for now as well, so last trip to the supermarket I didn't even go down those isles, but it's definitely weird seeing empty shelves in super markets from the panic buying
shazatron101
5112 posts
imagine if they treated the climate crisis or the suicide rates like they are treating the coronavirus, reporting them on the news every time it came on. 

what a world.

thanks trudi! sorry to side track your post!
Macs
5351 posts
Our store has been out of hand sanitiser for weeks now . We never go past a day with it on our shelves . It sells out the day it's stocked up . 

I could do with some more liquid liner . I've got five dried up pens . Time for a new one .
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol no worries shaz. I don't understand panic buying either. I did get two 12 packs of TP because I got worried that other people's panic buying would mean it became impossible to find. And I stocked up on hand sanitiser bc I'm immuno-compromised and use it regularly anyway. 

but that's all ... has no one heard of online shopping? UberEats? 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I'm the same Trudi, thinking of buying the old TP just in case people's panic buying affects my future need to purchase.
trudijoy
8375 posts
After seeing all the Aussie chaos crystal..... 

im just going to keep that stock aside and buy as normal now I think just in case 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm buying as normal but will also grab an extra pack of TP this week to pop away lol.  
tabucutie
1811 posts
The hand sanitizer thing I understand that, but not the toilet paper. Needless to say, I'll be getting one extra pack just in case.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I managed to find two decent bottles of hand sanitiser over the weekend so should be okay for it now.... it's been impossible to come by except for at Mecca and Sephora recently! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
80% of the t p was out. Also all the hand sanitizer and 90% of the hand wash and sanitary items. So different seeing al, the gaps.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!