Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has BR Invite method changed

14 posts, 11 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm posting this on the forum, in case there are other ladies wondering the same thing.

Now that we have the Expert Panel for Trial Team products, has the way we used to accept or decline invites changed? 

I'm just wondering, because I got a trial invite over the weekend. When I clicked on the link, it said all spots had already been filled. All that was on the screen was that message and no way for me to respond to the invite ... but my inbox is still showing a little number 1 that just won't go away. 

Can anyone tell me when this little number will disappear? I know that if you accept an invite, the number stays there until you do your review, as a reminder for you to do it. But I missed out on this one and it's still sitting there. Will it only disappear when the products are sent out to those lucky ladies who got on the Trial Team? 
MareeB
5241 posts
Hi Silvene the same thing happened to me for the Wild Ferns trial sadly. The 1 goes away in a few days :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, Maree.
May just be a lag in the system?

Maybe they are wanting to tournament us with what we missed out on so that we HAVE to check in more often
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't had an invite for a while. I still got the foundation and primer invite glowing. I still haven't recieved product yet. It's been glowing for a while now . 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've missed 3 in a row and the 1 goes in about 2-3 days :-) I'm too slow lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm too slow too. Maybe next time :)
siouxsannah
261 posts
I haven't got my foundation or primer yet either, Macs. BR have had to extend my trial due date twice. 
In the past, when I have been too slow to accept a trail spot, the trial invite has stayed there with a 1 on it for several days, even though all the trial spots are full. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I don't think this is new, it's a feature that has always been there. Whenever you get a trial invite you must respond, whether it's acce or decline. Otherwise you get put on he naughty list. However if the trial team is full when you click the link or when you log in and click into the invite it will just display a message saying that it is full. So you don't need to do anything, simply checking the invite will record your "response". The "1" will appear until the products in the trial have been shipped out. This has happened to me in the past before the existence of the expert review panel and it also happened to me the other day which is after the introduction of the expert review panel. So that part hasn't changed for me.
First Lady
957 posts
Ooo so many questions!

Macs - the foundations *should* be with us end of the month.  Anyone on this trial doesn't have to worry about the deadline, we've pushed them out, and can do again, and we'd never penalise you for something like this!  So any automated grumpy emails for this trial can be ignored :)

The elusive '1' notification - ok, so here's how trials work from our end.  We invite people to join the team.  These invites stay open for 3 days, or until the trial is full.  But even if the trial fills up quickly the system still thinks of it as being in the 'invitation' phase so that '1' notification will tease you until the invitation phase has ended.  Then it will disappear for everyone - confirmed trialists included.  When the trial moves to the next phase (shipped) the '1' will appear again for confirmed candidates indicating there's a review link in the inbox.

Expert Review Panel - you must respond to invitations - by either accepting or declining, or trying to accept.  The system knows if you've looked at the invite and the trial is full, and it counts this as 'Responded but Full'.

Two 'invited, no response's will result in removal from the team,

xoxoxoxo
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you . That time will fall perfectly in time for my 12 year annivesary. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got accepted for the toner trial but missed out. I was wondering when that '1' was going to disappear also, it was like tauting me on what I had missed out. Thanks for posting, now I know where i'm at with the whole process.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fingers xd my invitations are working, haven't had one since the panel started. I just assumed that  even with being on the panel there are still compatibility factors. I'm not exactly hard done by in that respect so not too stressed by it; it'll happen :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have to admit that the little 1 showing on the screen is like a coin, one side is joy and anticipation for a trial product, the other a cruel taunt for missing the trial or reminding you or a review that is due. I have been fortunate on the last few trials to get them, so it was the nice side for me

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!