Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has Anyone Ordered From Beautybay Recently?

3 posts, 2 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I looked and a few years back there was a thread where people had mixed results ordering from Beautybay. However, I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently. There's a deal where you can get 20%-30% off your order depending on how much you spend plus there's free shipping. I have had my eye on some Zoeva brushes and eye set and when I added it all up with the discount it workout out to be much, much cheaper than buying them off Sephora.nz. 

I don't mind waiting a month for my order to arrive but I want to know that it will arrive without damage to the products and it will all be there. Has anyone ordered from them recently?
Imoshen
461 posts
If you're a bit unsure of ordering them from there, try Cult Beauty for your Zoeva brushes.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you I completely forgot about Cult Beauty. I did the math and it is cheaper than ordering from Sephora so I'll probably order from there. Now to wait for a good sale to come along.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!