Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

6 posts, 3 members
Kat555
143 posts
Does anyone use hard wax on their legs? Like you would use on delicate areas. So you use the wax and then you wait for the wax to harden slightly then pull the wax off itself? I'm looking at getting some, especally since I am not going to get them waxed somewhere anytime soon. Seems like a good opportunity!
Kat555
143 posts
Oops I meant to put this in the personal care part!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wax and I do not have a happy relationship lol.

I have super sensitive skin and can't use any kind of wax as it gives me a rash and really irritates the crud out of me. 

Not sure if there are any 'natural' type waxes without all the nasties. 

I did use Nads back in the day and that wasn't as rough but still not the desired result I would have liked.
Kat555
143 posts
I have tried the wax with the material strips and I hate it. Plus I hate all the waste. I have used the hard wax on sensitive areas and I lot it a lot more. I also tried it on my legs and it was good but not really designed for legs. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I haven't had much luck with wax either, hope it works for you.
Kat555
143 posts
I think I might need ot buy decent ones online. There seem to be some good microwavable ones that you can get. Stuff from the supermarket and pharmacy don't seem to be quite as good by the looks.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!