Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

16 posts, 11 members
MareeB
5241 posts
It's the last Sunday of June and yick - it's overcast and soaking wet here! It is though, a great day for soaking in the bath and shaving legs and armpits and doing other maintenance jobs! What are you all up to today?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Average Sunday here! Spent the afternoon making dumplings for my friends dinner - I made 55 of them and I'm still waiting for thanks! At least now I'm a pro at making them! Just got home and was going to cook a chook for dinner only to find that our power is out, and has been since 2pm, and isn't expected to come back on until after 6. The weather is also very crap here so that's wonderful as well! Better get a pot of water on the fire place just in case!
shazatron101
5112 posts
And unfortunately, I've packed all my candles away!! Hahahaha joy.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no Shaz! what a pain. And 55 dumplings is epic!!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is pretty damn epic. Still, that doesn't make up for the fact that I'm apparently just a maid to some people! 
Thankfully the power is back on, bird is in the oven and I can have a cup of tea and chill out until the man gets home! I hope your day was good Maree x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's a mismatched day here on the North Shore Auckland
 I had a lovely lush bath lastnight. Today went to church as per usual then kids & I went out for lunch home now snuggled up watching movies.
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Sunday Maree. Today we went to the Markets. I got me a a Stitch onesie for $10 there. Kids got them some Minecraft Lego. Their obssessed with Lego at the moment. Came home and watched movies. I had a nana nap now just crusing through my apps.
MareeB
5241 posts
Sounds like a big movie day for everyone! glad your power's back on Shaz! Sounds like the weather might be a little better up your way Macs and Keri. Good old winter...

-Bex-
611 posts
Been a dreary day here too so I decided to do some baking for the freezer before calving kicks in managed 8 dozen cheese rolls, 2 lemon loaves, banana cake, blueberry muffins and Mac n cheese. Hope everyone has had a fab day and kept warm
Emily-jane
314 posts
Miserable cold wet day in central otago. Took my daughter to the swimming pool and then cleaned and cooked. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and keeping warm.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Luckily you're in the south Bex I'd be tempted you raid your freezer! Yuuuum!
Kimrose
1416 posts
We lounged in bed ( which I did get breakfast and coffee there ) then I had a great shower using bossy birthday cake shower fluff ( wow ).  We visited my Dad and then went to the movies in Albany and saw Independence Day; Resurgence, not as good as the original.  Hope yoh all have an awesome week ahead, and looking forward to a whole lot of new reviews! Roll on 100,000...
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy Sunday everyone! I took the kids out to my parents place for the weekend, had a pretty relaxing weekend....got home this arvo and did all my housework that needed to be done. I still have to clean up my makeup station but that can wait till tomorrow lol 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Happy Sunday :) I had a pretty quiet day, spent most of it writing about make up actually.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Loud thunder tonight. Maybe it should do a good downpour overnight
Defenatly was lazy Sunday weather. Perfect for staying cuddled up and watching movies.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!