Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Saturday xx

20 posts, 13 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Morning all xx

What are everyones plans today? The weather isn't too crash hot here.  Just sat in bed having my first morning coffee then will wash all the kids bedding.  Then need to gear up enough energy to go through my Lush stash as I've ran out of room to put it away oops lol.

Hoping to do some reviews too.

Whatever you lovelies are up to, have a great one and if anyone does any shopping hauls would love to know what you got.  I'm trying to start a no spend ban but its not going very well as a courier parcel turned up yesterday - oh yes will be playing with those too.  Jeffree Star Dreamhouse looks like such a beautiful colour and will play around with the Dermacol foundation too.
Julieal
915 posts
Weather a bit grey in Tauranga so a chill out day I think.I have had a week working in Auckland last wweek so just glad to be home.
MareeB
5239 posts
Good morning. Its a bit mixed in North Otago so far, but the sun is trying to shine. I'm spending the day with a friend, having run around doing housework all morning so far!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm ACTUALLY home this weekend. Intended to sleep in but got up at 9. Now on a pedicure/latte/shopping mission then home for a bit of spring cleaning and maybe the ABs later on. And maybe a nap. Mmmmmm nap.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Happy Saturday!
Not doing much today, had some smashed avo on toast for breakfast (gotta love free avos), and came to mums for a visit as it was her birthday a few days ago. Made her some russian fudge and bought her a cider as money is super tight right now but its the thought that counts right :-p
tannygirl
3392 posts
It's sunny here. I've been a no/reduced spend since I'm saving up for a Scentsy order since it's 10% off this month and site wide sales don't come often.
Macs
5351 posts
Was a busy Saturday. I did a double Zu Fitness set . Two hours of high impact training. Went to the market to reload on my fresh fruit and veges. Shot over to St Luke's did a spot of shopping. Tried looking for Kim but couldn't find her. Did some groceries. Got fish and chips for the kids. Now I'm lazing on the couch. If the weathers good I'm heading over the shore for a factory market tommorow. Hope you had a good day.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
The weather has been good and bad on and off all day. Got most of the bedding done, just in the dryer now as its definitely not safe to put it out on the line ha ha ha.

Had a play with the Jeffree Star lippy (photo on the Photowall, just ignore the gonky looks, I hate taking selfies lol) and am in love with the Dermacol makeup cover, definitely needs a nice hydrating primer though appied first.  It is super full coverage, quite surprised actually). 

Made toasted sandwiches for lunch - creamed corn, cheese, onion, mushroom and cheese, tomato, onion - so yummy.  

Cleaned up my room - omg I have so much Lush oops, and that was only the bedroom, no energy to go through the main cupboard yikes.

Now sat back in bed with a hot heat bag in my pjs as its so cold. Avalon sat next to me, hubby snoring on the bed and the cat is passed out ha ha ha - family times.

Will be having family movie night tonight too, need to figure out what to do for dinner, not really hungry after those toasted sandwiches oops.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It has been cloudy with patches of rain here but I decided to venture out as I needed to get my weekly groceries. No major purchases apart from the necessities. I did however buy a bottle of hypnotic poison online earlier as I have wanted it for so long so decided to treat myself :-)
Parked up at home now with chips, chocolate and beer haha. Quiet night for me watching movies and chilling out.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
shazatron101
5112 posts
We had toasties for dinner - super simple as I can never be bothered cooking real food on a Saturday :P
alikat
423 posts
Got up early this morning to a glorious but fresh canterbury morning. Took my car to VTNZ to get the personalised plates removed and then to the groomers to give it a birthday before we finally took it to the car yard to get a trade in value and ordered my new car! Wohooo!

Once that was all done and dusted, went to riccarton mall and got some new wireless headphones, bought the husband a fragrance gift pack from farmers, which btw was cheaper than buying the fragrance on its town. Had lunch and then drove to barrington mall to buy craft beers, Mitre10 Mega Hornby to buy gumboots for tomorrow and then home for a cider with husbands colleague who was in the neighbourhood.

All that before 3pm.

Cooked some Akaroa Salmon for dinner. Crispy skin. Mmmmmm. yummo.

Now its absolutely raining cats and dogs outside and I'm hoping that racing is cancelled tomorrow because even though we both now have gumboots, I dont want to go stand in the rain just three weeks after surgery :(
MareeB
5239 posts
Eeek I hope the rain doesn't travel down this way Ali :(
Kimrose
1412 posts
Nawww, Maccs, so sorry I dont work the weekends!  Just monday - Friday 9-5. It would have been so lovely to meet you in person, maybe next time xx
alikat
423 posts
MareeB, I think its heading south. Which kind of sucks as we're out on the Levels Plains tomorrow, and that means, rain. 

Now raining very heavily here in Rolleston.
trudijoy
8375 posts
AKL is alternating between rain and incredibly moody skies; makes for great pics but no real predictability!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Happy Saturday and weekend. I had a sleep in 8am then cooked some breakfast. Then took my son to some out of season ball training since ball is finished. Whilst he trained I spent time with each child colouring & doing homework, on the sideline. Took my kids for afternoon tea & park then came home to watch King Arthur ( which I love) cooked them some comfort food mac & cheese. Had a bath bomb & now chill axed after over indulgin in se homemade mousse.
I've spent 1 day delcuttering & reorganizing my laundry & walk in drobe, I'm so pleased with it all. Having itemizing everything decanting things into cute glass ware & put things into existing buckets spending only $5 on organizational stuff (blackboard label stickers, insulation tape & 2 more buckets to coordinate with existing ones).I filled 1 big black sack of clothes & donated them from my walk in drobe & another filled with trash from laundry & my drobe.Next is my 2 linen cupboards, my pantry/kitchen and finally the hall cupboard storage which needs more itemizing. It definitely feels great for getting this done. Having spent a week watching YT organization videos, which definitely motivated & inspired me. Spring is in the air, even with the temperamental weather.
MareeB
5239 posts
You were right Ali, it's raining here now! Luckily there's Southern Charm to amuse me :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I spent the day cleaning and hanging out with the kiddies. Now that I'm working full time...the house gets neglected...im trying to be good and do a small workout each morning as well. I had a huge clean out of my clothes and the linen cupboard to take to the salvation army. Today is a different story however...i will try to relax but I have a feeling that won't be the case hahaha
JessB
219 posts
Great to hear about people's days. Mine was pretty relaxed, filled with reading, a bit of cash and hanging out with the hubby.
Kimrose
1412 posts
I have had a total relax this weekend. I went to the gym both days and then came home and showered and spent both days in my robe and watching movies!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!