Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Saturday Lovelies xx

32 posts, 20 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Morning lovelies xx

What has everyone got planned for today? I'm catching up with friends and family at one of our local markets and later on at a school gala while at the same time playing taxi for my 3 munchkins he he he.

Have an amazing day everyone and hope the weather is nicer for you than it is here, hoping it picks up with some nice sunshine later on (fingers crossed he he he) xx
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I always have plans but end of the day doen't work of me.....lol
my wisdom tooth has pull out so slowly slowly having breakfast now......

you have nice weekend ladies.... Hope you all enjoy nice day.
Arohas
77 posts
Good morning mumof3munchkins. You sound bright and chipper this morning (:
We shall be entertaining another family today. Then firing up the BBQ with them. I pray the weather stays nice.
Have a super day
MrsRosie
214 posts
Good morning beauties :) Happy Saturday!
After just having a fab sleep in,I'm off to visit family who live a couple of hours away, they have just got not one but two golden retriever puppies and I cannot wait for cuddles and a play! They are ridiculously cute. Weather is gloomy in my part of  NZ too... a good reason to wear a snuggly hoodie :)

Did you just get your wisdom teeth out rajvee? Oh not much fun-I had all 4 out at once :( I remember.... just soft easy to swallow food is the best. Rest up x
MrsRosie
214 posts
How the heck did that happen and how do I delete themdouble ups lol! Oops :/ hahaha
mallomiss
569 posts
Happy Saturday!! 

I'm working until 5 - Saturday is my clean up day at work... I'm super tired due to my neighbours deciding to move house in the middle of the night & have their flood lights on all night with it!  

I think we might be having some drinks with friends later on and tomorrow I have to go pick up a fridge. 

Nothing overly exciting for me!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Heehee, Mrs Rosie, I too have been doubled up. For me it's when I think I haven't posted something and I hit 'submit' again, but for whatever reason the internet's taken it's sweet time, and then BOOM double post. 

No need to worry about them though, the Pixie comes along with her magical brush and sweeps them away :)  
MareeB
5239 posts
Good morning everyone Its a warm but still and overcast day here - hard to know what will happen! I'll probably go out gardening and lawnmowing later, then a soak in some nice products, followed by a double episode of Coro tonight. Blissssss!!!!!!!!!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Morning Ladies! Sounds like everyone has productive days planned. It's beautiful weather here today so planning g on putting the pool up for the little one and visit family later on :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend x
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Yes Mrs Rosie. 4 at one time? Really...oooch that hurts me.
i must tell  you are strong lady....
Rezee
1964 posts
Ouch for your wisdom tooth, hopefully it will heal up quickly and cause you less pain in the long run. I've had one out before and need two more out. The worst pain was actually parting with the $500 cost, I could buy a lot of makeup with that!! We are just having a chilled day at home. I'm hoping to go for a walk later. It's not raining which is nice but it's not hot.
Macs
5351 posts
First thing this morning drive through coffee. Take both kids to doctors. Been selling heaps of furniture from my second lounge. Downsizing to one . Got heaps of cleaning to do, just a few more rooms to do.  Ive packed the whole house. Im babysitting at the same time. Just making lunch.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Not much. Need to finish putting to together and send off my roak to a friend. Need to clean my make up brushes and a few chores. It's sunny today so that's nice.

kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm not up to much today. I had a bit of a cold with a cough all week but worked through it... now I feel like it is really hitting as soon as I have some time off! Not fair. Yay for Otago Anniversary weekend so Monday off as well :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
You are right Reeze. Dentist charge is more painful than tooth pain. My dentist charge me 320$ for one tooth. I can buy heaps of makeup. Now I have to wait for my Wishlist. I am very sad.....

thinking to do some manicure and padicure. Have to wait till baby fall in sleep then I can do it whatever I want to do.
ladythorn
108 posts
Happy weekend everyone! I am just pottering around at home today, catching up on housework, baking and finishing some projects..  my boys are at the park, so it's nice to have some time alone even if I am doing housework :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Started with a cold and drizzly beach walk with the pups and hubby. Came home to clean makeup brushes and change bed linen. Then did all the housework including washing the floors. Gave dogs a bath. Now having a think about a nap whilst the hubby grabs some late lunch. Finally the sun has come out so not sure what to do with my afternoon but hubby making me another piece for my room so I might have that to sort out or I might do some baking. Yay for a long weekend here in Otago though I have been so looking forward to it. Total productivity day.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good afternoon :D Today I found a monarch butterfly on my pasta dryer instead of the chrysalis that it was last night - that was super exciting to wake up to! I've never seen a monarch up close before so it was pretty cool, and I snapped like a thousand pictures haha. 
My firewood got delivered this morning too, and then I spent the day with my gorgeous niece. We also bought some little eggs for an Easter hunt with her next week so that's going to be fun too >:D It sounds like everyone is having a good day! 

Rajvee ouch!! I hope you heal up fast x 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Woke up in Martinborough after the most amaaaazing wedding. Had coffee, drove through to Welly (stopped at Rivendell), went for a walk (Oriental Bay) & a drive (Mt Victoria, checked into my luxury hotel i treated myself to, had a glass of wine, went to Lush, had a Lushbath and am about to get ready for dinner and champagne with a friend.

Some days I love my life
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Good evening lovelies!  I have spent the day cleaning, mowing lawns, exercising and making something completely new for tea.  It has been a day of accomplishment that's for sure.  For the rest of the night I plan of having a lush bath and doing a few more reviews with a Jim Beam.  I saw the snap you sent me Shaza that buttefly was gorgeous and soooo cool up close!  Glad you are having a good day all xxx
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Also went into Wellington City today. Celebrated a friend's birthday with some very fancy looking sweet treats. Then did the usual Saturday chores at home.
Rezee
1964 posts
Shaza, they are amazing right! We got some swan plants for the first time this year and I've loved watching the whole process from egg to butterfly. I missed out on actually seeing any butterflys emerge but I did manage to catch a caterpillar going into it's chrysilas. It was incredible to watch how quickly it actually happened.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Good morning ladies. 
Oh Reeze did you catch the caterpillar?
i am really afraid of caterpillar..... Don't laugh on me but I do.....lol..If I see caterpillar in my home then I am outside. If I see outside then I am inside. That's reason I don't do gardening.
otherwise I love plate to flower and veggies.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh Rezee I planted two swan plants this year and haven't seen a single caterpillar or butterfly. We don't have many brown butterflies this year, but more white butterflies (and no gardener wants them) than I've seen in my life. Our ecology is so far out of balance it's ridiculous. I haven't even seen a wasp for several years, and very few honey bees. It's quite concerning.Guess we have to just keep planting the right plants and hope we can help them make a come-back.
MareeB
5239 posts
..and we're having a heat wave here in the south again today - amazing weather. I've just lathered my hair with coconut oil in the hope of bringing some life back to it!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yesterday I did touristy things with my cousin who is visiting - Te Papa and Weta Caves, then Chocolate Fish for a late lunch.

Today I have my Grandad's 90th birthday, which will just be a quiet afternoon of coffee and cake.

I've been seeing lots of monarch butterflies from my parent's kitchen window and hearing a constant chorus of cicadas.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Our weekend started on Friday with a wedding in the waikato where we stayed the night. Visited husbands family on Saturday as they live there and then went to the Base for a bit of shopping. Sunday I spent in Newmarket shopping with my youngest daughter Grace,  who took me to Mecca for the first time, wow!
shazatron101
5112 posts
They are amazing Renee!!! Another butterfly (Mumford) was "born" today, he's in my display picture. He crawled all over my hand, up my arm and all over my face. Their feet feel so weeeeird especially on your face haha. 
Maree thats a shame you had no butterflies :< 
MareeB
5239 posts
That's so cool Shaz - the butterfly whisperer :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha butterfly whisperer! I love it. I'm going to grow so many plants next year!! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Hes beautiful shaza.  That's so cool you got a photo with him on you! I have to admit that I admire butterflies from afar, too close to me kind of freaks me out. I'm really not a bug person. The caterpillars are ok, I had to take a couple off my washing line or move some to other plants once they stripped them.
We had so many here, maybe they only like certain areas?
shazatron101
5112 posts
They are gorgeous! I didn't know they had fluffy little backs either haha, they're very very cute. It's funny though, I have no problem with butterflies but moths... Moths are the devil ;-) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!