Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy New Year!

19 posts, 9 members
AboutFace
412 posts
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and may it be better than the last xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Health, wealth,  happiness one and all x
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy New Year everyone - health, wealth, and happiness to you all x
MareeB
5241 posts
Did you see Betty White passed away? a beautiful lady for 99 years. Her smile always lit up her face and made her look lovely.
AboutFace
412 posts
I loved her Maree she was one of my favourite actresses. Really enjoyed watching the Golden Girls amongst other movies, she was so funny and a lovely lady. She was in My Lost Valentine and I've never cried so much in a movie. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Happy new year. Yes that was sad to hear. Just before her hundredth birthday.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I haven't watched Golden Girls, though if anyone knows if it's streaming I would be keen. I remember her from The Wedding Singer.  She was great in that.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy new years my friends! May it be a great one for us all xxx
Macs
5351 posts
Happy New Year.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Happy New Year :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Happy new year everyone!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How's everyone doing so far? Did anyone make any goals or resolutions for this year?
Mine is to simply get healthier so more exercise and less junk food and smaller portions! I cut out bread and lemonade on new years day and so far so good. Also would like to meet some new people so I joined a mums and bubs group which starts in feb. I decided to do more self care because I have been neglecting it so cut/colour this week, the dentist and have booked my first ever pedicure! Am excited for that lol. Would love to hear everyone elses :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont make goals cos i never keep them haha but i am working on losing weight, slow... slow process lol

A haircut and pedi sounds lovely!! The mums and bubs group does too, i sometimes wish i took squid to them but at the same time... nah. Not into the rat race of "my kid is doing this at this age" b.s lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hahaha if it is like that I definitely will not return Shaz! Losing weight is a slow process but you will get there :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - more self care, better food, more sleep, less being treated like a doormat, and hitting back hard when someone is mean to me - Take. No. Prisoners. I want to be happier and more relaxed - tricky with how much I work, but I'm working on doing less of that too. Best of luck to all of us xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Last year I did my first 5 year plan/goals. So they haven't changed from last year just carrying through to this year. Paying debt tick. Go for check ups doctor and dentist tick. Be healthier in all ways. Physical,mental etc. Work in progress.
shazatron101
5112 posts
veeeery slow process. wish it was faster. pity i love food too much lol 
Macs
5351 posts
New Years was a drunk stagger walk of shame at 5am . 5 parties , town clubbing and a stroll on beach with close girlfriends .
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh that sounds awesome!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!