Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy New Year!

26 posts, 9 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Wishing you all a fabulous 2021 x
tabucutie
1811 posts
Happy new years! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
My 2020 ended fantastically, i won a voucher for fabric hahahahaha and i already spent it!

Rang in the new year with the neighbors, and the neighboring streets! Some absolute a$$ clown lit fireworks at midnight so that was suuuuper nice of them to make sure we were all awake to see 2021! /eyeroll

Happy new years my friends <3
AboutFace
413 posts
Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 is a great year for you all :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy New Year my friends! Haha Shaz someone did the same here right outside on the rd by our house. My poor dog :-( 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Happy New Year! Did anyone else watch the big, orange, just-past-full moon rising last night? (It was a full moon on the 30th Dec).  I wish I'd had my decent camera with me, it was an awesome sight.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Friggen buttholes, huh lisa! So rude
MareeB
5244 posts
How is everyone doing so far? this morning has been warm and dry here for a change, however, the sky is threatening to unleash the hail and thunder that is predicted! I have finished work for the day so I am preparing to binge a few episodes of Star-Trek Enterprise!
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is disgusting and muggy here, do not like it! 

Otherwise, same soup just reheated, here. Nothing changes. But i am getting a spot cleaner. Oh my lord. Im so excited
shazatron101
5112 posts
I also really want some self saucing pudding but im not sure i can be faffed :( and if i do make it the squid will steal it from my bowl! She stole chicken right out of my mouth! Well it was about to go in my mouth. Bloody thief lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We desperately need rain (on water tank only).  We saw dark grey clouds this morning and got a little excited, then we heard thunder, saw rain in the distance, smelled it ... but didn't get a single drop in our garden or on our roof.  :(

Busy making chicken burgers and chips. I've been craving cake for a few days now, but can't be bothered to bake one as hubby's not supposed to eat cake.  My bday's coming up at the end of the month, so I'll just wait til then to satisfy the cake craving. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Mmmmm self saucing pud, chicken and chips! It was my birthday last week and I didn't eat any cake! And I didn't get a Couplands christmas cake either for the first time. I love them so much. I have a hideous cold I've caught from work where everyone is sick with it. I'm eating bowls of mandarins and drinking fresh fruit juices to try and detox it out :(
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Oh no, Maree, it's not a nice way to start the new year.   I hope you start feeling better soon.  x
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Silvene. Its the first cold I've had for years and it's very annoying. It is prompting me to eat well though, so that's a benefit :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Did you end up getting any rain Silvene? I hope you did. We had plenty to share with you ...
Cassey
22 posts
Happy New Year everyone!
MissDilly
229 posts
Happy New Year to you all. Hope 2021 has been restful  so far! We've been away on a family holiday which has been so great - feel so lucky we're in a country with all the freedom to get out and about. Hope you're feeling a little better Maree xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had to go back to work yesterday.....booooo.....but have next week off so we are going camping :-)  unless I can find a holiday home lol but not looking good so far. We have had great weather and my giant sunflowers are blooming! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Nope, still not a single drop of rain over here.  I chatted with one of my clients this morning and she says they got ¼ tank full of water in the downpour that missed us - she lives 15 mins away. It was so frustrating!  We could see it and smell it, but got nothing. :( 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I hope you're feeling better, Maree.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh no Silvene - they are predicting more heavy rain for this area from 12pm tomorrow. I hope you get some. The constant drenching is annoying but my strawberries are the size of tomatoes so they're enjoying it.
I'm still coughing so booked a covid test tomorrow - yuck! everyone at work has had them since it started except me, so I guess I couldn't dodge it forever.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We have rain forecast for Friday ... Fingers crossed it gets to us this time!  We desperately need it. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm sitting feeling frustrated at being sick and not being able to do anything. So I read my stars for the year of the rat. It says I'll be sick this year hahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
I had the best break, took a full month off and actually managed to relax. I pretty much just stayed outside walking beaches, got tanned, started to get my fitness back, descreened and re-Trudi'd! 

im 40 in 3 weeks and looking forward to heading in to a new decade :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi Trudi! I've missed you and been wondering how you are. So pleased you had a lovely break :-)
You look so tanned inin your pic! Haha I have the worst tan lines, especially on my feet lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Lisa! I have the deepest tan strap  marks on my back and shoulders atm lol. I've been walking after work in different combos of crops and singlets to try and fill in the gaps 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!