Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Mothers Day

26 posts, 21 members
Macs
5351 posts
Hope yous have a lovely day today. Are doing anything today?
-Bex-
611 posts
happy Mother's Day to the beautiful mumma Bears!! Not sure what we are doing today just chilling at this stage I've got so much gardening I want to do today 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Happy mothet's day all my BR ladies. Hope you have great day.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Happy Mother's day to all the BR ladies. I hope everyone has a lovely day.
2lilmnkys
106 posts
Happy mothers day ladies. Have a good one!
tannygirl
3392 posts
We recently moved into a house with bathtubs. So I gave my mom bathbombs, a fancy back and leg scrubber and some sheet masques to enjoy while she has a bath. I did want to gift her a fancy shampoo and conditioner set but there was a slight hiccup in the order. She was really happy with the stuff though. I will cook Thai fried noodles for dinner later another one of her favourites. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm not up at my parents place until next weekend but I got mums present in Sydney... The Givenchy perfume she asked for (Very Irrèsistible) plus some duty free Baileys
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm about to take my mum out for lunch. I also won her a Skinfood pack online. I've just ordered her an Ancestry DNA kit too. I had mine done and got the results this week. I'm now curious to see which side parts of my DNA come from and have been working on the family tree so decided mum should get hers tested too. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy Mother's day everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful day xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm currently still in hospital but my partner and babies came and visited this morning. My Mum made a card and wrapped up a box of chocolates for them to give to me....it was very very cute and made my day :) My son is In Australia till Wednesday so won't hear from him till then. Hope everyone is having a lovely mothers day and enjoying the time with your mum's and children xx
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hmm, my almost 18 year old hasn't even called me! Typical slack teenager :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Happy Mothers day all you beautiful mamas xx
Kimrose
1416 posts
Happy Mummies day to you all xx

Amy, I hhope you well and home soonxx

My youngest daughter bought me some amazing Lush products a couple of weeks ago and tonight my other daughter and son are taking us out for dinner. 

It is also my amazing husbands birthday today, so it is a double celebration  for us.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Mum and I always go for afternoon tea on Mother's Day and go shopping.
Macs
5351 posts
Tanny girl those Thai noodles sound lovely.

Worldofsooziewong thats interesting getting a dna kit. I hope your mum enjoyed her Skinfood pack . Havent been disapointed by Skinfood yet.

Amy I hope you get well soon xxx.

Today was busy. Shouted my aunty and sister inlaw breakfast. Then we did a tip run cleaning up my father nlaws yard. After that we spent a couple of hours at a cousins house. Now Im back at home debating whether to try my first Lush bath bomb or watch a movie at home.

Im glad yous all had a lovely day.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, it's really interesting. I think researching the family tree might be my new obsession. Was going to spend 10 minutes on it today and still going three hours later lol. A nice thing to be doing on Mother's Day. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Amy I hope you are feeling better soon :)

That Ancestry DNA kit sounds interesting, what a cool idea. I'm going to research that now.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Emily, it's really cool. It solved a family mystery for me and I found out I'm 4% Viking lol. 
MissQT
1547 posts
that sounds interesting soozie. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day 
Ringy
825 posts
I got the best, most thoughtful, home made box from my 7 year old.

Decorated in magazine cut outs which really show what my child thinks of me- face creams, serums, lipsticks, diamond rings, lounge  suite (we have recently been lounge shopping) Ferrari, a yoga pose, jewelry...then it got strange..a bowl of fruit, dog pictures and the words BIG BOY.

Upon questioning she said the fruit was because I always make her eat fruit, the dogs were because she really wants a dog and BIG BOY was so I never forget about daddy of course- errm okay...
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I so want to test my DNA! That sounds really cool, especially as they look at the whole genome.
Artemis
311 posts
Hope all of you had a lovely Sunday, I know it can be a tough day for some people <3

4% Viking sounds so cool, should probably get one of those tests done myself - I know I'm made up of lots of 'bits and pieces'.

Ohmigosh, Ringy, that is an adorable and thoughtful gift! I got a handprint from my son this year.

This was my 'official' first Mothers Day - I was pregnant in 2013 but lost the baby in June, this had come after awhile trying and we knew it was unlikely to be a viable pregnancy, so were somewhat prepared for the loss (although it was hard), then I was pregnant again on Mothers Day in 2014, as had managed to conceive again in the January, but chose not to acknowledge the day for myself, a lot of friends reckoned I should celebrate but I had been through many complications and was trying to come to terms with the fact that my second pregnancy might not result in a baby either, so wouldn't allow myself to have the day.
Then last year around May-June my son had a difficult time with sleeping/teething etc and we had the most rotten night around Mothers Day and all I wanted to do was sleep, I packed a bit of a sad really and decided we wouldnt go for lunch/shopping and I'd pick a present "later" (I never did). So I sort of decided I wouldnt count that as a Mothers Day.

So this year was a good one, although quiet! :) Finally got the Mothers Day I deserve, just a nice day to enjoy with my husband and son, thats all I ask for...plus husband cooked a yummy tea of my choice, woo hoo!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Feel your pain Artemis, after 7 years of trying and the loss of 3 babies I found out that I just can't have children naturally, my womb is somewhat hostile territory in less technical terms and the babies can't survive in there :( after so much heartbreak especially the last time when I was 4 months along and I thought for sure that as I was almost halfway it was all go, I closed that prospect of having a family naturally it was just so soul destroying and painful.  We hope one day to be able to adopt, possibly from an oversea country where there is babies in need of a loving family but our window is very limited with my hubby age.  So I make do with the furry kind, each miscarriage the hubby got me a puppy which we called what we had picked as baby names, Lily and Bailey =) apart from the recent loss as that was only last year and as we are renting the time isn't perfect for another new puppy.  

The hubby still treats me like a mum, and gets a card that he gets Bailey to carry to me (one of his tricks that he loves to do is carrying things to either of us, even socks if I drop them carrying the washing he will pick up and follow me with them)

Macs
5351 posts
Thinking of you both xxx. 
pintsize
1072 posts
I know I am blessed with two children but that doesn't mean that I don't yern for more. I have recently lost a child early prgnancy and I feel your pains, it isn't somethng you know how to deal with until it happens and no matter how far along you are a loss is a loss. I hope those that long to fulfil the wish to have a child are able to do so, because it is the most rewarding thing we can do, and with so much love to give, fur babies are just as willing to be loved as we are willling to love xx

Rezee
1964 posts
It breaks my heart to read about your pregnancy losses :( Chikoboo, you will make an amazing mum, don't give up on your dream!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!