Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Happy Hallowe’en!

14 posts, 8 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Happy Hallowe’en, ladies!  For those of you Trick or Treating tonight with the little ones, enjoy! 

I’m looking forward to seeing some of the Hallowe’en looks, outfits and nails that get posted on the Photo Wall over the next few days.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm cheating with last year's look

<------

I appreciate the skill that goes into the scary looks but I don't actually like the looks themselves, so I won't be doing one of those myself; this is as close as I get ;)

my nails are super short but i might do something! I have a day of the dead mask for the trick or treaters so that it looks like i'm trying :p
trudijoy
8375 posts
love the nails SIlvene btw
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha well I cheat all year round with my Dia De Los Muertos mask as it has been my profile picture for a while now. I love Halloween and always have done, being an almost Halloween baby who was born on a full moon! Unfortunately, trick or treating was never a thing in NZ when I was growing up. I'm always ready for trick or treaters to knock on my door but last year I didn't get any. I'm going to Zumba tonight so I will probably miss them again this year. I even try dressing the cat up but I don't think he is going to tolerate it this year now he's a grumpy old man.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i never get them either soozie - i've bought a bunch of lil chocolate barsd just in case, but in flavours i like just in case haha.  I threw out last years lollipops etc. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I think my younger siblings aren't going trick or treating this year, however my nephew changed his mind and decided to. 
Julieal
915 posts
We are Rural so don't see them however my grandkids love trick and treating so will be out there -Have a lovely night if you are in to it
trudijoy
8375 posts
<—-

i cheated again ;) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I tried to cheat and upload last years Halloween photo but it kept loading it sideways. Now I’ve lost my original profile pic. Oh well. 

Trudi I do exactly the same and buy chocolate I like. Just incase lol. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No trick or treaters here. I've saved the last episode of the Haunting of Hill House to watch tonight. I hope it's super scary! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
None here either. . .
MareeB
5239 posts
Can't say its my thing. I did see some wee kids walking down the street in costumes earlier and they looked quite cute though. I had some sweets just in case, but no one came. There aren't many children in my street and the children there are, are mostly Bretheren and they won't be knocking on anyone else's door.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I always like the American version of Halloween, in NZ it's not really a done thing. My mum wouldn't let us go trick or treating as kids and now that I am an adult it's not a done thing for adults to do. I always get treaties in case kids come knocking but none this year or last year. I ate all the chocolates before yesterday oops. I brought all the lollies to work as no one eats them at home. My sister did a cool idea with my niece and nephew. They did make up and costumes at home, watched some movies and eat treats instead of going out.
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Halloween. I’m a bit late . Kids and I went Trick or Treating and came back home with a lolly haul . First time we had a lot of kids over . Luckily I got two large bags of lollies . I had a small amount left over. I didn’t do any looks this year. Just wore a mask out with kids . 

Hope you all all had a good one.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!