Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hair falling out

9 posts, 5 members
Has anyone tried any products for their hair shedding please?
I have long hair and it seems to fall out quite alot. I'm 40 .. and it's normal for it to shed I think and then regrow. 
My hair is thick and iI can grow heaps its just that it falls out.
Hairdresser sold mme Keune shampoo. Has ananyone tried it?
AboutFace
413 posts
Hi Jane, if your hair is falling out more than usual it may be best to visit your doctor, often it's a hormonal thing or you may be lacking in nutrients.
My hair fell out after having children but I haven't struck any product that actually helps with hair loss, it was just time :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
I haven't tried it, but when my hair fell out my hairdresser told me to go to the Dr. It was lucky she did, I almost died. It might be nothing but it might be something.
Macs
5351 posts
For me personally my product that I feel is really good the Dose and Co protein collagen powder . It really made a difference to skin and hair. 

I have seasonal hair loss . I try to remember to brush outside so no hair balls stack up. Bit like finding big hair balls in drains , or that hair ball that's stuck in the vacuum aye ... Drive you crazy aye ..
MareeB
5244 posts
For the past six months I've been drinking wheatgrass and I find it helpful.
writetokellsz
44 posts
If you've had covid lately it could be related, my hair dresser said her and her co workers have seen so so many women have hair loss after covid and it's a real thing.

My eyelash lady said same thing with lashes and brows 
writetokellsz
44 posts
Oh and keune is a great shampoo I've used it for years. 
AboutFace
413 posts
That's interesting I didn't know that was an effect from covid, a bit scary really with everyone reacting differently. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I heard that a lot from americans when covid first hit over there. It makes sense, as hair loss is a detox symptom. Hopefully it'll come back better than ever.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!